PDA

View Full Version : Screen Repair Set v1.1

wraggster
August 19th, 2006, 13:01
saulotmalo (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,2869.0.html) has updated his release in the Neoflash 2006 coding comp, heres the details:

Hello i've seen a lot of people that are worried about having a stuck pixel in his secreen so i've doing this application for serveral days and now i've finished it. I'm sure someone would find very usefull.

I'm called it SRS (Screen Repair Set) it is because it is a set of 3 aplications in one.
EDIT as many people had asked to add serveral features on my program i can't deceive the people so i've added it, but now im almost in exams and i have to study so until next month i'll wont update the program. Now i think this is my last version by the moment.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ronaldinho11
August 19th, 2006, 14:43
if ur from nottingham why is ur english so poor

JD/
August 19th, 2006, 14:47
if ur from nottingham why is ur english so poor
Dude wraggster didn't write that saulotmalo did wraggster just posted on front page news since he is the webmaster so why dont you read posts before insulting people.

Xenon312
August 19th, 2006, 14:50
Moron, it's not wraggster who wrote it, it's saulotmalo, and i'm pretty sure English is not his main language; that and his English seems a whole lot better than yours. Besides, the main thing is that he is understandable.

GobboFett
August 19th, 2006, 18:17
Hope no one minds but I re-wrote the ReadMe file and included it with this post. Just thought it might help those who are unable to understand Ancient Sand-script :p

a1b2c3qazwsx
August 19th, 2006, 20:12
buena herramienta espero me pueda ayudar

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 20th, 2006, 20:55
thx

Johnnsen
September 13th, 2006, 16:30
why is the english poor?

mr_nick666
September 13th, 2006, 16:59
why is the english poor?

His description is perfectly understandable.. Im not sure why people felt the need to comment :( You usually find the most pedantic of this lot lack even a basic grasp of the language themselves :mad: The readme may have needed a bit of 'tweaking' though! ;)

ACID
September 13th, 2006, 17:15
Thanks for the app will tryit soon