PDA

View Full Version : Trigonometry Wars 18/08/2006

wraggster
August 19th, 2006, 13:09
71M (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,73.0.html) has released an update to his entry in the NeoFlash 2006 Summer Competition (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html), heres the info:

Ok, so I lied about that being my last update!
So here's the final final update, I promise!

Fixed diagonals on buttons.
Small optimisations.

Cheers,
71M

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

razorak
August 19th, 2006, 13:49
they sure update often...too bad my psp's charging now

Dutt
August 19th, 2006, 15:51
71M i hope this isnt your last update cos i have some things u might want to add..
1) when u change shooting directions i takes to long to shoot..
2) an options menu to disable the music or change the volume of it..
3) option to have FPS onscreen..

I think thats all i can think of...

now a bug addon fix report..
1) I get a score of 70000 and my gun dont change is this right? i thought i was meant to change every 10000 or so..correct me if im wrong..
2) When u stop moving (With nub) make it so u dont slide so much.. (the ariginal stop allmost instenly)
3) option to have it remember last button cfg used..
4) graphics to show which highscore that was just got..(to highlight it or something cos if u dont see ja score b4 u die u dont really know which one it is)

Hope u see this 71M...Thanks i luv this game..

EDIT; Does anyone know how i could contact 71M to point out my wishes?

JD/
August 20th, 2006, 00:45
This game is awesome this is one of those homebrew games you could play for ages download this homebrew you won't be dissapointed it's clear that 71M put alot of work into coding this game and it shows awesome game. 71M i hope to see more things from you :D.

QueadlunnRau
August 24th, 2006, 14:28
This game is awesome this is one of those homebrew games you could play for ages download this homebrew you won't be dissapointed it's clear that 71M put alot of work into coding this game and it shows awesome game. 71M i hope to see more things from you :D.

I agree, this homebrew is simply one of the best around ... period ...