PDA

View Full Version : Earth Invaders 0 : Before the attack

wraggster
August 19th, 2006, 18:20
Smealum (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,2979.0.html) has posted this entry to the NeoFlash Coding Comp, heres the release details:

Hello !
I'm presenting to you the 0.6 version of the prequel of my DS game named Earth Invaders (the empire strikes back...^^). You might wonder how i can make the prequel of a game that has no story...Well....this game's story is going to explain to you the reason of the attack.
Now, i didn't really post this game for the prize : a month ago, i was planing on continuing the game and finishing it for this compo....But, i don't really know how, to source file of my game got corrupted...
I lost a lot of work, so i decided i would start the game all over again. This is what i'm going to do. That's why i'm presenting to you this uncomplete version, i would like advices and i'd also like to know what things you like, don't like, or would like to have in the next version.
Also, none of the graphics (except the menu and the video....that i didn't finish actually, this is only a test video i made to test my "video player"....) are by me, i took the sprites from Dragon Ball : Hyper Dimension (SNES, 1994). You'll notice that the ennemies look a little bit like you.... It won't be like this in the real version. Also, the "story mode" in this version is only the map browser...
You'll also notice a map creator, which isn't in its final version either - though it already works pretty well.

Controls :
D-PAD : Move / Twice : Dash
Stick : Move
Up : Get Ki back
Down : Block
X : Jump
O : Kick
/\ : Punch
[] : Ki blast
R : Uspeed (stop time)
L : Inverse gravity (walk on the ceiling)
Start : Pause

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

siulmagic
August 19th, 2006, 20:15
great looking game man keep up the good work

siulmagic
August 19th, 2006, 20:17
goin to test it now coying to mms

siulmagic
August 19th, 2006, 20:22
omg dude great game animates realy well done cant wait for anothr update woudl be great if we can charge up the ki power =D

siulmagic
August 19th, 2006, 20:24
omg how stupid i am we can charge up the ki omg i love this

shenske37
August 19th, 2006, 20:48
this looks to be a pretty good piece of homebrew, keep it up!

siulmagic: instead of posting 4 times in a row you should just edit your your first post and just add info (people tend to get mad when people double post).

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 19th, 2006, 23:22
nice!!!!!! keep it up dude!!

teamhalo444
August 26th, 2006, 17:11
This is so cool i have been making a halo mod for this