PDA

View Full Version : Cw Cheat 0.1.2 Released

wraggster
August 20th, 2006, 01:30
Weltall (http://www.consoleworld.org/showthread.php?p=89646#post89646) posted a new release of his cheat app for devhook, heres whats new:

Today I'm pleased to announce a new version of cwcheat: 0.1.2.
This version has various improvement including:

-cheat searching directly from the psp with 8/16/32BIT support, continue support and reporting of the values of the first ten adresses. Directly from the cheat search menu is possible to add to the codes what you have just found to try it (it doens't add it to the on memory stick database at the moment)

-improvement on the 32bit multi adress write code which permits now to use not power of 4 adresses (before this resulted in a crash)

-fixed the usb mass support: now it's auto enabled correctly when the prx is loaded if you selected it in the options

-now codes are applied without waiting 1-10secs anymore so for example the life bars are now froze

NB: I couldn't update the manuals because i don't have adobe acrobat with me right now

NB2:The change code value function is accesible from the cheat selection menu by pressing SQUARE when the desidered cheat is selected

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gangsta_psp
August 20th, 2006, 04:29
This is pretty cool. Big ups go to the dev.

Sterist
August 20th, 2006, 07:28
i encourage experienced cheat makerz to check out socom ;) plz

jinqui242
August 20th, 2006, 22:08
I'm trying to use the Prince of Persia Infinite Sand code. I have the US version of the game loaded with the latest DB file. When I choose Select Cheats, I only Gradius codes listed. Any help?

BLacK Reaper 14
September 6th, 2006, 00:43
Yeah I still dont get this, I need this for Monster hunter freedom, can somone pm or tell me on everything how to do this, thanks

firereaver4
August 15th, 2008, 16:59
i just downloaded the file and was wondering how to use it and where to get the files for the cheats i only just learned of it

h4rm337
August 15th, 2008, 17:12
i just downloaded the file and was wondering how to use it and where to get the files for the cheats i only just learned of it

yea how about you download a file that isn't two years old