PDA

View Full Version : Hawaiian Islands 20/08/2006 Update

wraggster
August 20th, 2006, 01:50
Vinnepin (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,2921.0.html) has released an updated version of his game for the Neoflash Coding Contest:

This is a puzzle game. The game can have up to 112 stones on the play table, where each stone must have a pair, so there are 66 possible matches that can be made.
The goal is to remove each stone from the game table, u must first select 1 stone and then another one of the same kind. The catch behind this puzzle is that when u have clicked on 2 of the same stones, that in the background there are going to be drawn Lines (Up, down, left, and right) from the first selected stone. But this Line can only make MAX 2 corners! So u must visuallize those first and then click on the stones.

Time for another update:

This is going to be my final update. As i dont have time to comtinue it tommorow....

A well here is a list of the new update:
- Fixed several bugs
- Timer should work ok now
- Redone some main graphics
- Added the remaining sub-menu's ingame
(Should be more, but i cant come up with them right now. I am very sleepy right now ....)

As i said i would add a highscore list, wel it is sort of there but it is disabled. As i was saving the data, he didn't saved it right. But im to sleepy to look further into this one, so it is a shame i cant have it in at the end of the compo .

As wel as the other remaining (todo) stages and level, wel it requires a time to think about the levels because they should get harder when u get further into the game. So for this i just have to little time left.

Ok thats it for me. Hope u all enjoy playing as i am . And i hope u get past level 9, thats a hard one lol. (I tested all the levels, and they all can be done).

Night boys and girls... Im going to bed !

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments