PDA

View Full Version : RemaPSP - Remap your PSP controls!

wraggster
August 20th, 2006, 13:32
Danzel (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3001.0.html) has released a new app for remapping your controls and another entry for the Neoflash Comp, heres the details:

Ever got annoyed at a PSP game because it had bad controls?
Well be annoyed no more! RemaPSP is here to save the day!

RemaPSP is a program to remap the PSP controls. It also supports turbo (Rapid Fire!) and Macros.
You can remap any of your psp controls to any other. Including taking input from the remote.
It works with Devhook and has a launcher for 1.5 homebrew.

Check the included readme for install, usage, modding instructions. I plan to release the source code later this week when I have some more time.
If any of the Devhook cheat engine coders want to add this to their system, drop me an email

Thanks to Haeal and Ayb4btu for the eboot art and to Lordsturm + Macca for their Beta testing help.

Download and Give feedback Via the Comments

JD/
August 20th, 2006, 13:41
This is good for all of the homebrews that dont have a built in controler config less work for homebrew creators :).

Zion
August 20th, 2006, 14:30
I thought the deadline is over?

mastersho
August 20th, 2006, 14:36
can it remap the anolog stick cuz some @$$ dropped my psp and it's freckin out went i play some (homebrew games) i just want to disable it.

gavind
August 20th, 2006, 17:02
does that mean on FIFA 06 you could use the arrows to run and move instead of the analog????/

ACID
August 20th, 2006, 17:04
This is great since some of the games have odd button configuration.

kando
August 20th, 2006, 18:07
no go (obviously) on 2.6

delirumhappy
August 20th, 2006, 18:36
I still can;t get this to work.

I'm using a UMD Disc with devhook (THUG 2 Remix) and swapping the d-pad with analog.

I put the text file in the auto named "ULUS-10014"

When i try to load the remap menu during the game nothing shows up.

Plz help

Sterist
August 20th, 2006, 20:23
oh my lorde.........

ill take this app in as my own child :D

not here anymore
August 20th, 2006, 21:49
Works fine but exit via HOME doesn't work when USB is enabled. (hangs then switch off)
Later,

TSR

danzel
August 20th, 2006, 23:38
@mastersho - indeed you can :)
Lordsturm has a damaged digital controller on his PSP so he has found this very useful.

@gavind - Yes, thats exactly what this is for :)

@delirumhappy - Did you set up the pspbtncfg_game.txt in devhook to load the modules?
If pressing vol+ and vol- at the same time doesn't bring up the menu then that means the module probably isn't loading.
Also your file in the auto folder should be called "ULUS-10014.txt"

@theshadowrunner - thanks for the info, will investigate this tonight.

@all - Thanks for the feedback :D
I hope I can depend upon your votes when the time comes ;)

IndianCheese
August 21st, 2006, 04:48
When he said "input from remote", does that mean that the iR port can take commands from a remote control?

mr_nick666
August 21st, 2006, 10:55
oh my lorde.........

ill take this app in as my own child :D

LOL! :D This is GREAT! ;) I love seeing something different and usefull :p

danzel
August 21st, 2006, 13:14
@IndianCheese - Woops, sorry for not answering that!

"input from remote" is about that remote that came with your psp, the one to change tracks and such.
http://shop.brando.com.hk/image/3rdpartypspheadphone1.jpg

Playing Locoroco with it is mega fun :)

Input over the IR port is a good idea... will look into that.
I have code sitting around to take input over the wifi, will look at releasing a version with it integrated in a week or so :)

@mr_nick666 - Glad to hear :)

mybeibei
August 27th, 2006, 12:15
Hi all. thank danzel for releasing the good gift.

I have a question to ask:

I want to use the RemaPSP in the CPS1 emu for PSP (my PSP is 1.5 version, and the CPS1 emu version is BETA2)

When I play Street Fighter via the CPS1 emu,
and I Want to use RemaPSP to set macro, then easy to play the game(for example, use RemaPSP to set the "shenglong" macro, then easy to fire it ), how to do ?

Does RemaPSP only use in 2.71 PSP ISO Game?

if I Want to use in CPS1/2 , NEOGEO emulator, How to ?

pls help, Thx!

runejayce
August 25th, 2007, 10:19
How do I use this software to disable the analog stick as I can't seem to get the gold connector on my analog stick to connect with the analog gold slip on the machine itself...

hockey2112
August 25th, 2007, 22:31
Has anyone used this with Popstation, to make some of the PS1 game controls a little easier to manage?

hockey2112
September 27th, 2007, 05:51
Has anyone used this with Popstation, to make some of the PS1 game controls a little easier to manage?

Anyone?