PDA

View Full Version : TetattDS

wraggster
August 20th, 2006, 22:38
Ted (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3018.0.html) has released a great looking Tetris variant for the NeoFlash Coding Competition, heres the details:

Here's our entry. Tetris Attack for the DS!
A simple yet addicting puzzle game. Originally made for SNES and now lovingly reproduced for the DS, with added touchscreen support and up to five players multiplayer via WiFi.

For best experience, play on real hardware. Sound and music doesn't work in Dualis, and of course, you can't try multiplayer there either.

Included is the game itself and the server. The server is just an ugly console window at the moment, but you're not going to look at that for long anyway.

I will keep a server up at ted.getmyip.com most of the time, hopefully there will be at least two people online simultaneously sometime. Playing solo on a server works just like the Vs. Self mode, so one could do that while waiting for someone else to join.

We've only tried it with three players, so please join and help us test if it works correctly with more.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

havoc_012
August 21st, 2006, 01:11
This is so much better than that souless version that ninty put out a last year on gba. Highly recomended.

Junixx
August 21st, 2006, 04:14
Very nice game, remides me of Meteos only a little different lol

ACID
August 21st, 2006, 04:16
Very nice game but way different then meteos

Junixx
August 21st, 2006, 05:09
ok so it is.....anyway...

JD/
August 21st, 2006, 15:50
awesome i love tetris hopefully utilizes touch screen

Mariopop87
August 25th, 2006, 23:04
Ted (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3018.0.html) has released a great looking Tetris variant for the NeoFlash Coding Competition, heres the details:

Here's our entry. Tetris Attack for the DS!
A simple yet addicting puzzle game. Originally made for SNES and now lovingly reproduced for the DS, with added touchscreen support and up to five players multiplayer via WiFi.

For best experience, play on real hardware. Sound and music doesn't work in Dualis, and of course, you can't try multiplayer there either.

Included is the game itself and the server. The server is just an ugly console window at the moment, but you're not going to look at that for long anyway.

I will keep a server up at ted.getmyip.com most of the time, hopefully there will be at least two people online simultaneously sometime. Playing solo on a server works just like the Vs. Self mode, so one could do that while waiting for someone else to join.

We've only tried it with three players, so please join and help us test if it works correctly with more.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
TA also came out on GB.

I ♥ it!

neofayt
January 23rd, 2007, 02:14
This game is awsome! But there is never anyone online so i cant play against anyone.

::Xraxa, plz:.
July 12th, 2007, 09:03
This game crazy owns. Try it out.