PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Escape v1.1

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 06:45
LMelior (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3024.0.html) has released a new game for the Neoflash Coding Comp, heres the details:

This is the updated version of my entry for the psp-programming.com competition (even though the results still haven't been posted for that one :)). There are a couple gameplay tweaks but the major improvements are to the title and menu graphics, largely the work of branin.

Those of you familiar with the game "Robots" on some Linux distributions will understand the gameplay right away.

[X] does all of the selecting in menus. When in the game, you use the analog stick to choose a direction to move, and press [X] to move. The rest is self-explanatory.

From the readme:
-----------------------
You are being attacked by zombies! There are a few things you should know about zombies that will aid in your survival. First, even though they prefer human brains, they eat everything...including each other. Zombies don't have regular blood though, they have deadly acid filling what is left of their blood vessels. So, when they eat each other, the result is a bubbling pool of acid. Second, they come after you as straight as possible, no matter what is in their way. They don't hesitate to walk into fire or pools of acid, even though it turns them into pools of acid when they do it. Hey, zombies don't think, you know, unless by 'think' you mean 'try as hard as they can to eat human brains.' Lastly, you do have one extra means of escape that the zombies can't use: teleportation. It takes quite a bit of energy to teleport to a safe location, however, so you can only do so five times before you have to recharge. You can, however, teleport completely at random as many times as you want. For obvious reasons, this isn't always the smartest thing to do. Well, good luck!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Mourningstar
August 21st, 2006, 07:28
Looks amazing!!!!11!1

titch.ryan
August 21st, 2006, 08:28
wow im sure i used to play this on our old windows 95 pc

Gizmo356
August 21st, 2006, 08:40
wow windows 95

xiringu
August 21st, 2006, 12:02
nice, another one to the ever-growing collection :)

SupaDupaNerd
September 2nd, 2006, 07:10
I've played this on macintosh plus years and years ago

M!ckeY
September 2nd, 2006, 07:49
i never played this game, i guess i'll try it out :)

ACID
September 2nd, 2006, 07:54
Very nice great job.

alexvander
September 3rd, 2007, 04:00
this is a pretty good game. simple idea but challenging. fun game to try just for a change

bentoboxie
January 11th, 2009, 16:50
where do you put the file in order for the game to work?
yes, I know I'm a noob

pspmoddingelite
January 17th, 2009, 19:22
wow.. can you say memories.
this totally brings back memories