PDA

View Full Version : Pre Order M3 Lite ( Micro SD ) Now !

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 11:45
News from Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=ds-m3lmsd)

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/ds-m3lmsd.jpg

The M3 Lite is the answer of M3 team to the Nintendo DS Lite. It is a full blown M3 adapter that will perfectly fit into your Nintendo DS Lite GBA cartrige slot without sticking out, and with all the functions of the M3 Adapter.
It is using Micro SD card and comes with 3 cases (Black, White and Ice Blue) for perfect integration in the design of your Nintendo DS Lite.
Pre order it now and reserve one for the limited first batch.The product will be released at 29th August.

Payk
August 21st, 2006, 11:55
Looks nice!
but reminds me on sc lite. Not at at least the name only....

Vegetable
August 21st, 2006, 12:39
What an aesthetically unpleasing cartridge.

werpu
August 22nd, 2006, 08:54
only as long as you don not stick it into the light...
the form factor is predefined by nintendo..

ACID
August 22nd, 2006, 09:33
only as long as you don not stick it into the light...
the form factor is predefined by nintendo..
What stiick it in the light why would somebody do that.

Looks nice!
but reminds me on sc lite. Not at at least the name only....
Yes it looks like the SC Lite but they where the first and it works great. The SC Lite i meen.

Why it looks like it fits perfect just like the supercard lite. But the location of the micro sd card looks risky.

werpu
August 22nd, 2006, 17:22
What stiick it in the light why would somebody do that.

Yes it looks like the SC Lite but they where the first and it works great. The SC Lite i meen.

Why it looks like it fits perfect just like the supercard lite. But the location of the micro sd card looks risky.

Well it is not risky, because it is covered once it is plugged in, but I would love to see a similar thing for normal sd cards, I would not even care if they stick out (which they obviously would for a few milimeters.