PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 To Have 'Feel Of Original'

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 12:39
Likely to the delight of fans, the update also confirms that the Master Chief's third outing will take a back to basics approack and be similar in feel to the first Halo: "There's lots of the feel of the original Halo, where you'll find yourself in a huge (dangerous) and intrinsically fascinating environment and just want to go tool around and check things out," the update reads. The Halo sequel was previously criticised for having more confined environments and weaker pacing compared to the first game, and according to our friends on OXM "The ending F***ING SUCKED!" Ahem.

"It's still Halo, but there's a bigger feeling scope to some of these levels that has me reminiscing about the original game," the update continues. We'll keep you posted when more Halo 3 hints escape Bungie's iron fortress.

Darksaviour69
August 21st, 2006, 12:42
i would expect halo 3 environments will be huge

dtothabreezy
August 22nd, 2006, 03:02
i rember a document that said alot of proproganda about halo3 that said the exact same thing and unlike the fake script bungie complatley took it off neva said a word about it and completley banned the person can it be that some one actully knew???

sko, TheLogicalGamer
August 23rd, 2006, 22:21
The Halo 2 ending was really sucky. Halo 3 better step it up in Campaign.

Video_freak
August 23rd, 2006, 23:58
The Halo 2 ending was really sucky. Halo 3 better step it up in Campaign.
I feel exactly the same way.

stotheamuel
August 24th, 2006, 02:35
well im getting it launch day... and skipping school if i have 2

and i dont know if i should right away go live... and kick ass...

or be one of the first to complete story mode legendary

but if the story is like in halo 1 (good) then i might choose story

BrooksyX
August 24th, 2006, 06:54
Yeah the ending of halo 2 was pretty lame, still a great game though. The day halo 3 is released I am going to buy an Xbox 360 and and copy of the game. Hopefully they will have some special edition bundle.

darkest_god
August 24th, 2006, 07:00
yeah halo was great for multi though but my friend is a jack @** and when ever ill beet him in like.. super dbz he would say if this were halo i would pwn you and im like thats yru excuce for evrything he said that to his boss lol

s1k0
August 24th, 2006, 07:40
yeah!!!!!!!!!! halo 3