PDA

View Full Version : Mandelbrot DS

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 13:11
Davr (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3042.0.html) posted this entry into the Neoflash Comp:

What is it?
Mandelbrot fractal explorer - find amazing designs in this simple formula which produces neat graphics.

Controls are explained inside the app. Also allows you to save screenshots to your MK2/3 if you find a neat image.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

lexluthor
August 21st, 2006, 14:06
I dont really get how it works. It always just shows the same image. I can then zoom or change the colour or move the image around. Thats no fun.

I thought you would be able to make your own pictures. How does this work?

Junixx
August 21st, 2006, 23:23
Yea i never quite figured out how this thing works....

DSbeatsPSP
June 1st, 2007, 03:03
Uh, no offense, but the redraw function does not seem to work- same picture appears

phantal
July 10th, 2007, 15:43
Hey guys ... that's what a fractal is. Try looking up the mandelbrot set on wikipedia. In a fractal if you zoom in you will see the same image repeating over & over.

-Brian

Markzilla
July 10th, 2007, 19:37
The details of the picture gradually begin to change as you zoom in closer and closer.

wiggy fuzz
July 11th, 2007, 09:04
fractals are cool, i used to have a fratal screensaver... but then i found someone smashed my monitor...

EliteKiller234
August 22nd, 2007, 01:50
LOL wiggy Fuzz he must of got zone in by the motion effects.. ^^ ehm.. yeah the app is "ok" no offense.