PDA

View Full Version : Xgrid

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 13:26
Sg57 (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3041.0.html) posted this release into the Neoflash Comp:

Here is an actual release of the little game I through together.

From the game (objective):

"Try to keep yourself away from being smacked (not too violent for the younger users) by the enemy, while at the same time, trying to outline the field grid to banish the evil."

In some comments I had on this, some said the 'characters' in this looked alot like 'spiders', so I might as well use it as what the characters are. Your a green spider (good) and all your fellow spiders are evil (red) and have bulked up on the count of herbal enhancers

Main Features:

-Mirror Mode: Completely inverts the playing field. Light -> Dark, Dark->Light, the background image is flipped completely, and the white grid lines are now a shade of gray and randomly disapperaed, meaning its harder than non-Mirror Mode since you are most likely to backtrack alot.
- MP3 Player is built-in, will only play music from the MUSIC directory, sub-folders aren't supporteded yet. Seeking back/forward, Repeat song On/off and Pause/Stop/Play
- Auto-Randomized 'slow-down' of the game play near the end of each stage, so you can both check out the abstract background hidden beneathe, and rest your fingers a little

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments