PDA

View Full Version : Quak

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 13:50
xigency (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3035.0.html) has posted anew entry into the Neoflash Comp:

Heres the details:

Quak Arena - Demo
By XiGency (Greg Tourville)

This is a demo of an FPS I've been working on, titled "Quak Arena." Originally, I planned as multiplayer, and i was working on it up intill today, but due to unexpected problems, the multiplayer wasn't working, so i threw togethor this demo. It uses 3d, has realistic bobbing and shotgun recoil, and has some simplistic physics. Its not quite what i wanted it to be, but expect an update soon.

Special Thanks to:
rodenthunter56x, AnonymousTipster, Slasher, ranmax09, and all my other testers, and especially my family, for letting programming be my priority for 2 weeks.

Controls:
Analog - Move + Turn
L & R - Strafe
Square + Analog - Look
Cross - Shoot

Update: Did a little bit of work to turn it into a game, here is the final version.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

jimmi
August 21st, 2006, 14:10
sounds good, screens any one ? much apreciated

Mourningstar
August 21st, 2006, 14:10
Crashed as soon as it started...

Tried it again and it crashed again....

Theres a floating crate that floats right into your character...moving him then crashing....

ACID
August 21st, 2006, 14:12
Crashed as soon as it started...

Tried it again and it crashed again....

Theres a floating crate that floats right into your character...moving him then crashing....
I had the same problem.:confused:

Briggzy11
August 21st, 2006, 15:49
There should be a update VERY soon to correct this bug I bet. I will download and tell you if I too have the same problem

max123
August 21st, 2006, 17:11
No, for real, it can't be... It's quak arena like quake arena like quake 3 ? Because is my best game EVER !

vettacossx
August 22nd, 2006, 04:12
well you go mourning stars attention and theres some honest feedback from our biggest TPS and FPS user ;) and kind of finding doom wadds 2 ;) good stuff bro ;)

worked for me???!!!! maybe beginers luck but it worked for me :D on its Virgin launch ;) ...lol

i killed some chickens and then got p[ecked to death and now......well now im telling you guys about it !

pretty cool game so far needs some GFX touch ups but nice start for sure thanks for the nice shooter ;)

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 04:26
OMFG!!! this game has chickens...Sweet

red_sox32
August 22nd, 2006, 04:38
sh!t, i wish i hadnt of sent my psp into sony and get an upgradded 2.80 one back.

pkmaximum
August 22nd, 2006, 05:00
If someone could make a screen of this that would be nice =]

BrooksyX
August 22nd, 2006, 05:58
the game doesnt crash, you just have to hurry up and shoot the chickens before they kill you.

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 08:25
wow, this chicken game rock!! :D