PDA

View Full Version : Neoflash Summer Coding Comp Entries All In

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 15:40
Wow im knackered, spent most of Sunday and today posting the many great releases of PSP, Nintendo DS and GBA Games and Applications from the NeoFlash Coding Competition (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html), as you will have noticed i have made sure even if the release was posted on our network that we link to the entry in the Neoflash Comp, its not a time for DCEmu to take any credits for releases on our forums, its a time to back all those coders and make sure each and every release gets a fair and easy to find link so that all the excellent coders get a chance of winning the compo.

The comp itself have had some amazing entries and you only have to check through our PSP, Nintendo DS and GBA News forums to see many excellent releases.

I wish all the coders well and im bloody thankful im not a judge :D and to the lucky bast who wins a Wii good luck to you.

Now we can return to normal news :)

JD/
August 21st, 2006, 15:44
what a day for homebrew :)

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 15:51
yeah days like yesterday and today make the scene what it is

ACID
August 21st, 2006, 15:56
They should have this type of competitions more often. Even better this web site should make there own competitions.

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 16:07
you never know whats around the corner ;)

lamo_PSP_king
August 21st, 2006, 16:13
does that mean that there is going to be a competition?

lamo_PSP_king
August 21st, 2006, 16:15
well sure hope that there is one! hint hint wraggster :D

Briggzy11
August 21st, 2006, 16:15
lol haha this was the competition lol, I look forward to the next one anyway, I take it there will be a autumn one too and a Winter and so on...

...I want another 1 to start up because I have a program I want to post up soon :)...

ape_gary
August 21st, 2006, 16:16
OK, There are about 3 thousand posts to read through, but if you make it this far I just wanted to say "Thanks exophase" you just made my day (week, month, year, take your pick)

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 16:21
he didnt enter the Neoflash Comp although im sure it would have been a top entry had he done

tallica
August 21st, 2006, 16:35
Lol why? He could of won!

aries2k4
August 21st, 2006, 17:22
Ya, he definately should have entered. Well maybe heŽs been working so hard on the emu that he didnŽt even notice the competition,lol.
Well thereŽs some great releases. A little healthy competition is good to bring out the coders best.
Hopefully weŽll have many more.