PDA

View Full Version : Neoflash Summer Coding Comp Entries All In

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 15:40
Wow im knackered, spent most of Sunday and today posting the many great releases of PSP, Nintendo DS and GBA Games and Applications from the NeoFlash Coding Competition (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html), as you will have noticed i have made sure even if the release was posted on our network that we link to the entry in the Neoflash Comp, its not a time for DCEmu to take any credits for releases on our forums, its a time to back all those coders and make sure each and every release gets a fair and easy to find link so that all the excellent coders get a chance of winning the compo.

The comp itself have had some amazing entries and you only have to check through our PSP, Nintendo DS and GBA News forums to see many excellent releases.

I wish all the coders well and im bloody thankful im not a judge :D and to the lucky bast who wins a Wii good luck to you.

Now we can return to normal news :)

lexluthor
August 21st, 2006, 16:34
Thanks for you hard work uploading all those links!

Its been a great contest for both coders and gamers. I personally have had a great time playing all these new games and using the apps.