PDA

View Full Version : Time to vote!!!

deniska
August 21st, 2006, 18:22
If you like the MapThis! application,
please spend a minute and vote for it here:
http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3049.0.html

[EDIT] Just checked the polls:
Looks like not too many people like this program afterall...
Makes me question wheather I should continue enhancing it... :confused:

lewbacca
August 21st, 2006, 18:30
how do i vote there?

and mhh
i dont understand that:

the POLL for NDS/GBA GAME division
i thought its psp....^^

Video_freak
August 21st, 2006, 18:31
I'm votin' for deniska. ;)

deniska
August 21st, 2006, 18:39
They messed up the header of the thread...

vibez
August 21st, 2006, 19:56
just added my vote

deniska
August 21st, 2006, 21:11
tx to you all, I am not doing too bad in that poll so far :-)

seesoe
August 21st, 2006, 21:22
when i saw that mapthis was at the top of the voteing list to pick from i knew from that point that its all mapthis:) great job deniska

kochiro
August 22nd, 2006, 02:46
You got my vote! :D

Jay

vibez
August 22nd, 2006, 10:21
I think we need to put a little tutorial together and get it on the big psp sites. At the moment the cygwin put off a lot of people, but now we have the windows program that generates the maps, it is more friendly for n00bs

fokia
August 22nd, 2006, 10:33
Just voted for MapThis!

liornet
August 22nd, 2006, 12:28
i votetd for you
i love your programm!

Takuto
August 24th, 2006, 07:57
Voted for you.

Hey, dont be disappointed in small number of voters. Auditory of such prog not very wide cause of difficulties with GPS soldering and so on. Also not everybody knews about possibility of use this app without GPS.
But for people like me, who want to put their PSP in good use for travels and GPS fun your work is very valuable. Please, dont give up.

Gizmo356
August 24th, 2006, 08:09
good job

Xern
August 24th, 2006, 16:17
Yeah dude, don't quit on us! Even though I haven't managed to make it work yet (my PSP's at my mom's :p ) I still know this program pwns. Keep it up!

Sincerely;
MalfunctioN

Zion
August 24th, 2006, 16:52
I voted for you too :D

Irshell is getting a huge amount of votes though

deniska
August 24th, 2006, 17:01
oh well... thanks anyway!

fokia
August 24th, 2006, 17:26
I voted for MapThis! and found it superior to other app even IRshell that, in spite of being a great app, it's not new, just an upgrade... And ppl don't seem to understand the utility of MapThis because most dont want to bother soldering and doing stuff's with their bare hands! - I do! - In fact, my hands are full of scars because of that. (ppl just don't live their life anymore, pay for someone to live it for them). And most must be kid's yet and can't find how true usefull this really is!

Well to bad you won't win the comp but keep in mind that for every one that voted for you you've been the BEST!

Random Thought: Couldn't we double/triple register and vote for deniska so he can win?

Keep up...

Video_freak
August 24th, 2006, 17:27
I'll probably vote for MapThis. It's so cool... :D

vibez
August 24th, 2006, 18:30
I've never understood the fascination with irshell, but coming second to it is no disgrace, even though it is only an upgrade.

Maybe if you had included the word "devhook" somewhere in your description, it may of gotten more votes hehe

Make no mistake, MapThis is a great achievement and you should really be proud of that Deniska! Those of us who have taken the time to explore the potential of your program realise how fantastic it is.

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 18:32
Deniska flat out.

vibez
August 24th, 2006, 18:46
Don't forget to digg this story here

http://digg.com/gaming_news/First_GPS_Homebrew_for_the_PSP_GoogleMaps_Earth_MS N_Local_Map_Viewer

If we get it to the front page on digg, Deniska might get more votes :)

A Fn NOOB
August 29th, 2006, 03:08
The timing is the thing.... If "Little Johnny" had his Sony GPS, and was limited to only using it with HotSHots Golf or some crap.... Youd have SMOKED 'em.

Can you enter again in their next contest?

The project was/is a huge undertaking for one man, yet you did it. Rome wasnt built in a day.

And jeez, you made Slashdot, Endagadget, and tons of other sites. You beat Sony to the punch (Im not sure they will even have mapping software for USA available when they release their GPS)

Did IRShell make SLASHDOT.ORG? lol

deniska
August 29th, 2006, 21:48
Thank you all for your support!

kcoury
August 29th, 2006, 23:18
I voted for you man, if it wasn't for your application I would have probably sold my PSP. Keep up the great work and I hope to see future enhancements to this awesome application.:)

fokia
August 30th, 2006, 10:10
I'm gonna tell my friends to register over NEO and vote for you - its the least I can do...