PDA

View Full Version : Sony unveils limited edition pink PSP

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 21:28
http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/psppink.jpg

Sony are at last trying to do what Nintendo do and bring out a Pink version of their PSP, the limited edition pink PSP value pack will launch on October 27th.

The new Pink PSP bundle, will retail for GBP 169 and will come with headphones, a pouch, wrist strap and 32MB Memory Stick Duo. It will include a UMD featuring videos, live performances and more with the pop star Pink (Keeping up the Pink Theme).

Sony`s Stephane Hareau said this about the launch "much more than just launching a new colour", adding: "The association with Pink will enable PSP to push new boundaries."

Who wants a Pink PSP Now :)

Video_freak
August 21st, 2006, 21:28
Haha, this is going to get 0 sales. I for one know no one that's going to buy this. :)

tallica
August 21st, 2006, 21:29
lol i remember you saying theyd bring out a pink one about 2 weeks ago.

Jmax
August 21st, 2006, 21:46
Haha, this is going to get 0 sales. I for one know no one that's going to buy this. :)

I dont think so, I know some white boys who think having a pink ps2 will make them 'pimp'!. :)

jimmi
August 21st, 2006, 21:47
this psp is either for gays girls or wna b pimps.. lol

kidSN
August 21st, 2006, 21:57
u kno what il get the pink psp because its just gangster!! ha (im black by the way) ..just thought i should share a gangster moment with u lot..wouldnt mind the pink psp anyway it could be my legit psp ;) l0l

Accordion
August 21st, 2006, 22:06
it will selll…
but not well

luis_05
August 21st, 2006, 22:06
sweet!! girls are gonna dig this, the sad thing though is that im sure its going to have at least fw 2.8!!! sucks ass for the girls who want to play homebrew. they should just replace the face plate!! whats the difference?

BALL_SAC
August 21st, 2006, 22:28
Damn... these are ghetto

sroon
August 21st, 2006, 22:40
It has a web browser!
AKA it sucks!
gay 2.XXlol
u with me!
/ /( O ) ( O )\ \

gamesquest1
August 21st, 2006, 22:41
lol yeah i remeber the subject on here about will sony release a pink psp........i was expecting a deeper pink to be honest lol, well i actually reckon the non girly colours has been the reason why girls havnt bought psp's i reckon this will sell amazingly too the girl population thus sparking a nice various colour sheme sales tactic which will work lol and boost sales especially when they chat shit an say its limited edition there no better motivation to make girls rush out to get one once the trend hits lol i want a green psp personally i reckon that would look kool

Video_freak
August 21st, 2006, 22:45
It has a web browser!
AKA it sucks!
gay 2.XXlol
u with me!
/ /( O ) ( O )\ \
Dude, your too upsessed with boobs. Remember it's the three "B's" not just the one "B". ;)

LAMPRO
August 21st, 2006, 22:52
pop a colla to that!!!

see u on the blizock, the kizornor, the stizor and the iron hizorse wit ma PIZINK PSP. HOLLA!!

lol.

*sig should read* PIMPSMACK wit some powder!!

ACID
August 21st, 2006, 22:53
What the not one word cool.

Briggzy11
August 21st, 2006, 23:32
How rubbish is this PSP haha I dont think this would attract any female gamers at all, my girlfriend prefers the white PSP anyway.

...This PSP will only attract Michael Barrymore, Will Young and Elton John

jimmi
August 21st, 2006, 23:38
...This PSP will only attract Michael Barrymore, Will Young and Elton John

LOL ! :D

jerrt
August 22nd, 2006, 02:03
well i want one. i just don't want to have to import it.

oh well, ill work on that and my hello kitty dreamcast. [:

felonyr301
August 22nd, 2006, 03:31
ohh hell no pink psp my sister will puke if she sees it i will feel sorry for the young boy who gets this as a present from granny without knowing it was pink lol.

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 04:00
um....in my opinion this thing is hideous.

I'm with Video_freak on this; 0 sales :D

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 04:02
well i want one. i just don't want to have to import it.

oh well, ill work on that and my hello kitty dreamcast. [:

sarcasm;)

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 04:04
Dude, your too upsessed with boobs. Remember it's the three "B's" not just the one "B". ;)
wait, hold on..what are the 3 B's:confused:

MaxSMoke
August 22nd, 2006, 04:38
Interesting comments in this thread. This could be construed as proof that this website is going downhill. Or at least that the relative age of the posters is.

But regardless, pink items have been a big hit all over the world. I bought my sister a pink DS Lite for her birthday and she loves it. I even replaced the faceplate of her Black FW 1.5 PSP with a pink shell that looks just like the picture. She loves that too. She shows off her "Girly" toys to everybody she knows. Of course, it's still black on the back.

Does anybody know if this one is pink on the back as well? If not, then you might as well buy any old PSP and replace the faceplates.

kando
August 22nd, 2006, 05:13
u kno what il get the pink psp because its just gangster!! ha (im black by the way) ..just thought i should share a gangster moment with u lot..wouldnt mind the pink psp anyway it could be my legit psp ;) l0l

my boy would rock one of these too no doubt, i feel ya :D

muffinman
August 22nd, 2006, 14:09
girls will buy this and father will buy this for their daughters.
sony will sell a few, but it wont be as common as the black or white psp.

Russoxley187
August 22nd, 2006, 15:38
they forgot the glitter......
how do ya spell GAY....
Or pimpish .....

I wouldnt buy one..
But then again, there is a pink RAZOR and thats flying off the shelves...

shell
August 22nd, 2006, 16:15
i think this would have sold more if the white psp had not recently come out i think that any girl that wanted a psp and didnt buy a black one would have probably got the white one. i got a black one but if i didnt have a psp i would consider buying it

mr_nick666
August 22nd, 2006, 22:20
If they made them 1.5 they'd sell a score!! :p Would you really care that you looked like a bum troubler when you were playing Mario War?? ;)

Video_freak
August 22nd, 2006, 22:26
Very good point mr_bick666. :)

Pumped'Up
August 23rd, 2006, 00:39
wow, Sony is hitting it rock bottom...

spudd_aus
August 23rd, 2006, 02:30
Sony's just trying to fight the DS and not winning, and diddnt the DS Lite come in 3 different colours, not just Pink?

donne
August 23rd, 2006, 07:52
Nah.. I think Sony knows this ain't no secret-weapon to win over DS.. But rather just to add a more variety in choice of color and attracting girls (and any gender-confused) gamers along the way.

I don't think DS pink sold a much either.

And yes, I agree it'll sell double or triple if it's fw 1.5

But nice color, though.. my daugther would really love it. A very good pair for her Barbie bags.