PDA

View Full Version : A Jumbo-Sized Ceramic White PSP Attracts Japanese Folks

wraggster
August 21st, 2006, 22:25
News via Kotaku (http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/a-jumbosized-ceramic-white-psp-attracts-japanese-folks-195443.php)

So New York got the billboard-sized PSP, and Korea got the big bus stop PSP and Japan boats a hoss white PlayStation Portable. The unplayable unit may be nothing more than a clip-playing monitor wrapped in a PSP frame, but it is eye catching nonetheless. Or is it the looped Gundam footage that's hypnotizing the locals?

Screenshots Via Comments

Jmax
August 21st, 2006, 22:30
Too bad its unplayable.

jimmi
August 21st, 2006, 22:32
i wish they had game stores like that in portugal !

bm4n
August 21st, 2006, 22:39
We've had those in our local walmart since almost launch...I don't see what all the hype is about...=/

rhianor
August 21st, 2006, 22:54
i wish they had game stores like that in portugal !

me too

Video_freak
August 21st, 2006, 22:59
We've had those in our local walmart since almost launch...I don't see what all the hype is about...=/
Take pics and post them please. I wish they had these in California. :)

luis_05
August 21st, 2006, 23:01
Take pics and post them please. I wish they had these in California. :)

Yes video freak is always right!! lol!!

deediare
August 21st, 2006, 23:11
actually this is pretty cool my wal-mart has something similiar its the same thing but 2-d :rolleyes: this is alot cooler

Video_freak
August 21st, 2006, 23:15
actually this is pretty cool my wal-mart has something similiar its the same thing but 2-d :rolleyes: this is alot cooler
Oh, that's right. I know what you guys are talking about now. I'll take pictures next time I go to Walmart. ;)

jimmi
August 21st, 2006, 23:34
How funny is it going to be imagine a guy walkin in wallmart takin pictures of the psp stuff and running away ! ha !

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 03:46
OMFG!!! that psp is HUGE!!

i want one like that ;-;

Unlimitedv2
August 22nd, 2006, 04:51
I know exactly what you guys are talking about, as I live in Rhode island and I always go to Wal Mart. Its just trust me the thing you guys are thinking of is nothing like this. Because all the Walmart one has is a PSP made out of card board. With a whole were the screen is. Then a monitor behind the card board whole. Then videos of the PSP being played. So trust me nothing good is in that. Because the one in the picture above (1st page) is definently way kooler. Almost seems like you could press buttons and play it lol =P

pkmaximum
August 22nd, 2006, 04:53
I know exactly what you guys are talking about, as I live in Rhode island and I always go to Wal Mart. Its just trust me the thing you guys are thinking of is nothing like this. Because all the Walmart one has is a PSP made out of card board. With a whole were the screen is. Then a monitor behind the card board whole. Then videos of the PSP being played. So trust me nothing good is in that. Because the one in the picture above (1st page) is definently way kooler. Almost seems like you could press buttons and play it lol =P

Sry about that, this post is mine. Unlimeted V2 is my friend =P and he logged in on my computer, and I didn't realize that he was still logged on when I replied to this thread.

Also Ik'm aware that Unlimeted V2 does a lot of stupid things on these forums and I would like to apologise for that. Please don't take offense on him. He is truly smart at computers and he means no harm. I guess he is just trying to get a laugh.

ACID
August 22nd, 2006, 04:54
Lets make it playable.LOL

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 07:34
i agree with Acidburn05, but it would be a little difficult since it's so big...lol

Stew2000
August 22nd, 2006, 11:15
Lets make it playable.LOL

You could probably fit a PSone and PS2 inside it to make it the best PSP on earth! :rolleyes:

Physicist
August 22nd, 2006, 13:43
You could probably fit a PSone and PS2 inside it to make it the best PSP on earth! :rolleyes:

yeah except one small problem with the name PSP

the problem lies with the 2nd P which stands for Portable, this is not in the slightest portable.

Basil Zero
August 22nd, 2006, 14:27
Wish there was something like that where i live at.

Stew2000
August 22nd, 2006, 15:09
yeah except one small problem with the name PSP

the problem lies with the 2nd P which stands for Portable, this is not in the slightest portable.

It could be a PlayStation Pwnable :D

JD/
August 24th, 2006, 02:05
that thing is so big youd have to punch the buttons :eek:

QueadlunnRau
August 24th, 2006, 14:17
that thing is so big youd have to punch the buttons :eek:

:D It will be like DDR with our fists.