PDA

View Full Version : New GTA Vice City Stories Details

wraggster
August 22nd, 2006, 00:35
Damn those guys at GTA Portable (http://www.gtaportable.com/news/6083/new-screenshots-and-details-emerge-from-screen-fun)are fast, they have posted more new details of the upcoming Vice City Stories, heres the info:

New details and screenshots came in today from a magazine called Screen Fun. Most of the details are already known of course, but the interesting ones are posted below. There's three new screenshots, with the last one being a bigger version of one released before..

• As revealed before, Rockstar's decreased the clumping of pedestrians. The magazine reveals that the same will be done for vehicles.
• Controls are the same as Liberty City Stories.
• Due to mobile phones not being a common thing in 1984, Vic will be making use of a pager to receive text messages. (This feature was in GTA 3 too)
• Helicopter missions would be a common thing in the later part of the game.

Screens Via Comments

**1_Man_Matrix**
August 22nd, 2006, 00:55
More news is good news...

Er, unless ofcourse, it isn't...

Good news I mean. :rolleyes:

Nah, they should just give him a brick of a mobile phone, like the kind my parents use...

\
[]:D 'hello?'

gslop
August 22nd, 2006, 02:56
sweet! Vice city is my favorite Gta city. :D

wolfpack
August 22nd, 2006, 06:02
well ive seen so much news on this its making me excited for october 17, im getting my copy reserved. HOORAH!

Video_freak
August 22nd, 2006, 06:04
I'll buy it once Cheat Device comes out for it. :)

**1_Man_Matrix**
August 22nd, 2006, 06:56
I'll buy it once Cheat Device comes out for it. :)

Touche' :)

Nah, I'd buy it anyway... And sit there with my copy of VCS in one hand and my PSP running Sonic 2 in the other and have to stop from crying in frustration and desperation. :confused:

Voorhees
August 22nd, 2006, 07:29
cool. So, helicopter missions was a common thing for 1984? ;D no seriously, iam looking forward to this! :)

ACID
August 22nd, 2006, 07:30
Great good overall series. Cant wait.

antoine
August 22nd, 2006, 16:37
wow he guys start working how play it on 1.5 firm

Raekwik11
August 22nd, 2006, 17:46
Well let's just hope they add a swimming feature in this one like San Andreas. Because if you happen to fall in the water you'd be dead instantly. They act as if nobody can swim. It's really annoying. They didn't add it in Liberty City Stories, But now is there chance to add it in Vice City Stories. Add this in Rockstar. Which reminds me, I stopped playing Liberty City Stories so I haven't beat it yet. I better start playing again before the release of Vice City Stories.

**1_Man_Matrix**
August 22nd, 2006, 23:33
Well let's just hope they add a swimming feature in this one like San Andreas. Because if you happen to fall in the water you'd be dead instantly. They act as if nobody can swim. It's really annoying. They didn't add it in Liberty City Stories, But now is there chance to add it in Vice City Stories. Add this in Rockstar. Which reminds me, I stopped playing Liberty City Stories so I haven't beat it yet. I better start playing again before the release of Vice City Stories.

Dude, there's swimming in Vice City Stories :)

Be careful with Wikipedia if your looking for any VCS information, some gronk keeps going in and changing it... One of the problems with a free to edit page. The other day it said it was cancelled and sent me into a frenzy, then yesterday it was back to normal. He also put some other stupid remarks in that were easily identifiable as fake.:cool:

Anyways, I did the same thing with LCS, put it down for a month... Then picked it back up again. I find with all the VCS attention it's got me back into it, I actually got my hidden packages up to 90 from 63 in the last coupla days :p haha