PDA

View Full Version : [release] GO GO GO! *beta*

altunozara
August 22nd, 2006, 12:24
i have been working on my first lua game...well not just my first lua game but...my first game ever!

This game is called GO GO GO! in this game the goal so far hasnt been reached but there are going to be many modes...1 where you must get as many bubble gum drops on the floor as possible before the time runs out...and its multiplayer! and there r also going to be single player modes.

For now this game isnt much...there are lots of bugs and not so good sound..its taken from somewere else...

I know this game isnt far but...its a beta fersion so hey! and its my first game.

Since its my first game and its in beta..i need people to help me out..i need

1. a gfx person!
2.someone who can help me a bit with the code...
3...someone who can find me cool active music for this game.

I would really like it if people dont put me down on this game...the reson i released it was because i want people to know whats cming...and well...one of my dreams is to get on the front page...hehe...i will give a screenshot after i have finished something...1 more thing...there are big bugs with the second player...he goes through the wall on 1 side but doesnt go to the wall on the other...some how the map must be 1 left...please pm me on how to fix this...thx

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

motz
August 22nd, 2006, 13:48
Nice, looks like it has a lot of potential, good luck! ;)

xiringu
August 22nd, 2006, 14:29
looks good. :)

antoine
August 22nd, 2006, 17:13
sweet work. it will be good

wraggster
August 22nd, 2006, 17:25
with regards to putting you down, we at DCEmu dont do that, ive seen the rather sad comments at QJ, no wonder coders hate the comments there

Gene
August 22nd, 2006, 18:06
this is sweet.

i wish i could code.

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 18:45
yes, another game that will keep me busy :)
thanks

Zion
August 22nd, 2006, 19:04
very nice, keep up the good work :D

ACID
August 22nd, 2006, 19:38
Keep up the good work. Nice job.

titch.ryan
August 23rd, 2006, 08:28
hope you manage to turn this into a great game and good luck!

mr_nick666
August 23rd, 2006, 08:55
What graphics do you need then?? :confused: PM me and I'll see what I can do! ;) DJMNV should be able to hook you up! :p

altunozara
August 23rd, 2006, 09:11
...well i dont need any for now...ive got some graphics alreadfy for...what i need now..so maybe in the next release or l8a heres the menu...actually...should i post the menu...or should it be a secret...

mr_nick666
August 23rd, 2006, 18:42
...well i dont need any for now...ive got some graphics alreadfy for...what i need now..so maybe in the next release or l8a heres the menu...actually...should i post the menu...or should it be a secret...

Go on! :) I wont tell noone! ;)

altunozara
August 24th, 2006, 08:42
hmm naa....my next release is really soon...its gonna be a secret =-) but i can tell u its cool..