PDA

View Full Version : GBA TV TUNER

FrierTuck
December 24th, 2004, 20:23
There is a new piece of hardware turning you GBA into a color TV. It is so cool. I plan on buying one this week. Im gonna hook up my dreamcast to it. That would be sweet.

Eric
December 24th, 2004, 23:19
Hmm that is interesting do you have a site with this info or a mag of some sort i would like to know more

FrierTuck
January 1st, 2005, 16:22
http://www.gameboy-advance.net/accessories/gba_tv_tuner.htm, there are a bunch of other places to find info but this is the first place i saw one

FrierTuck
February 14th, 2005, 02:23
well for anyone who cares, i bought one and we set it up in the car, it was a pain in the ass till we got one of those GBA sp's with the backlit screens, then it was pretty cool, we played unreal tournement and REZ, then we watched some vcdss then we, my friends took it and played 007 nightfire with there GCB, it sounded fun, anyway, great buy, i 100 recomend it ;D

BudFern
February 14th, 2005, 06:57
We need a picture of ya playing Dreamcast on the GBA. I'd love it. lol

FrierTuck
February 15th, 2005, 02:32
let me look into it, i think i need to set up my stuff, that would be a good pic though, imagine,me , a STAR

FrierTuck
February 15th, 2005, 02:34
and yes im using a second post box, i will look into it tommorow, ill set it up with the opening screen of Sonic adventure or something

FrierTuck
February 24th, 2005, 01:23
i decided, ill do it when i get around to, maybe tommorow, maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe ive alredy done it and i have uploaded the pic, or not

FrierTuck
June 14th, 2005, 14:46
i decided i will do it over the weekend