PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 07 Ships

wraggster
August 22nd, 2006, 23:56
Electronic Arts announced today that Madden NFL 07 is now in stores everywhere. Madden 07 brings some new features to the most popular football franchise ever, with a new Lead Blocker Control, a highlight stick for a more realistic running experience, and NFL Superstar: Hall of Fame mode, where we can live the life of -- wait for it --an NFL Superstar.

"We continue to bring innovative changes to the game every year, and now with the improvements in the running game, Madden NFL 07 is even more authentic," said Todd Sitrin, VP of marketing for EA Tiburon and EA SPORTS brand. "You will know how it feels to be actually on the field playing with the pros."

You now control the running game with Lead Blocker Control: step up as the lead blocker to create a hole, then take control of the tailback and smash through, overpower, or slash away from would-be tacklers as you fight for every yard. New rushing controls give you a game-breaking ground attack with all-new jukes, cutbacks, and the distinct running styles of your favorite backs.

Football doesn't start for a few more weeks, but fans can get their game on now with Madden NFL 07. It's available for every platform imaginable.

Via IGN (http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/727/727144p1.html)

Video_freak
August 22nd, 2006, 23:57
Yay! I can't wait get this game in 6 months when they discount it! :)

woods05
August 23rd, 2006, 06:08
I think I might get it soon.

chipan
August 23rd, 2006, 10:56
Why is football called football if it's played with the hands? (at least 90% of the time)
Why is soccer called soccer if it's played with the feet? (at least 90% of the time too)
Why football is called football if it's a rugby clone?
At least in europe we call soccer with his logical name: football... and football, well, we don't play these stupid tings, if we want to break our bones we had better ways to do it.
LOL
enjoy the game

iball
August 23rd, 2006, 12:47
Why is football called football if it's played with the hands? (at least 90% of the time)
Because it's American Football, where we say one thing and do another.
Deal with it.

Why is soccer called soccer if it's played with the feet? (at least 90% of the time too)
Ask the Brits. They invented the term 'soccer' as short for 'Association Football'.

Why football is called football if it's a rugby clone?
Not a rugby clone anymore. What happened is that a certain American President threatened to BAN rugby if users didn't start wearing protection because people were getting KILLED playing it. SO it diverged to make it 'safer'.

At least in europe we call soccer with his logical name: football... and football, well, we don't play these stupid tings,
At least in the rest of the world they can spell the word "things".

if we want to break our bones we had better ways to do it.
Yes, like starting (and losing) entire world wars?

LOL
LOLLARSKATES!

enjoy the game
It's not that enjoyable. Yet another lame-assed EA port.

And seriously dude, before you ask idiotic questions you might want to check both the internet and Wikipedia.
Or at least an encyclopedia at the local library or your school.

chipan
August 23rd, 2006, 13:27
Because it's American Football, where we say one thing and do another.
Deal with it.
Then...
Why it's called american football? Brazil, Argentina and Mexico are part of america but in these countries the people plays soccer.

Ask the Brits. They invented the term 'soccer' as short for 'Association Football'.
Oh! the Brits! with their pounds, their miles, I must had supposed this was their fault.

Not a rugby clone anymore. What happened is that a certain American President threatened to BAN rugby if users didn't start wearing protection because people were getting KILLED playing it. SO it diverged to make it 'safer'.
Yeah! and then called it american football instead american rugby to "make the difference"

At least in the rest of the world they can spell the word "things".
Try to spell the meaning of "things" in my language

Yes, like starting (and losing) entire world wars?
Yes, you are right, we are a bunch of sadistic killers who explodes our own ships (full of mariners, but without any officer) in Cuba to start a war, and we used Nuclear Weapons over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and we started a war on Irak to find their massive destruction weapons but we still didn't found any...

LOLLARSKATES!
LLOREAKMENDIAN

It's not that enjoyable. Yet another lame-assed EA port.
I agree 100%, but there is not lame-assed cause the game is a port, it's lame-assed because the 98,2% of EA games are lame-assed

And seriously dude, before you ask idiotic questions you might want to check both the internet and Wikipedia.

The wikipedia is not fun, I like your reactions a lot more.

Or at least an encyclopedia at the local library or your school.

Sorry but I dont know to read, I only know to write; a robot parrot with clown nose reads the screen for me with loud sensual granny voice.