PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Rivals Screens/info

wraggster
August 23rd, 2006, 00:34
What starts as a friendly competition between Sonic and Knuckles quickly gets intense as other rivals jump into the action! Utilize boost moves and power-ups as Sonic’s rivals try to trip, shove, and vault over Sonic while hurtling towards the finish line at breakneck speed! Negotiate wildly twisting 3D tracks, avoid hazardous traps and hazards, and watch out for the insidious Dr. Eggman and his myriad of contraptions! Whether playing alone or against a friend, it’s always a two-player experience based on tightly designed gameplay mechanics to support high-spirited competition and ultra-tight races!

Product Features

Single Player Mode: Competing one-on-one with each of your rivals will feel just as competitive as if playing against an actual player!

Multiplayer Mode: Go head-to-head with your buddy and trip, shove, even vault over each other as you hurtle towards the finish line at breakneck speed!

Sonic style 2D gameplay in true 3D environments, custom-built for the PSP!

Race in Sonic’s traditional 2D gameplay, but throughout obstacle-filled 3D tracks, enhancing the thrills of the race!

WiFi connectivity allowing you to wager trading cards for various multiplayer challenges

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//large/psp-sonic-rivals-us1.jpg

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//large/psp-sonic-rivals-us6.jpg

Basil Zero
August 23rd, 2006, 01:07
Man, cant wait until this game comes out and works on the next dev hook lol

JD/
August 23rd, 2006, 01:52
This game should own especially with the PSPs capabilitys. Are there any in game movies yet?

Gizmo356
August 23rd, 2006, 02:04
i love sonic

FrierTuck
August 23rd, 2006, 02:08
hmm, is this basically gonna be like Sonic Adventure's Battle Mode, taking a "mini" game and turning it into a full game, like Kirby Air Ride, oh well, i cant complain, that blue hedgehog is a staple of my youth

Basil Zero
August 23rd, 2006, 02:15
the graphics are somewhat impressive, i love sonic! lol

antoine
August 23rd, 2006, 02:36
Think the game will not be good iam very not a sonic fanatic

FrierTuck
August 23rd, 2006, 02:39
this is true, then again, we know we would play even if it was really crappy looking, and say what? not a sonic fan? oh well, spose u like Crash or Mario, jk

lordnibbla
August 23rd, 2006, 03:10
I think that this will turn out great. I love the original sonic checkerboard pattern!

kidSN
August 23rd, 2006, 15:40
for i second i thought it said Rival Schools! ....mann i miss that game hope its one of the downloadable games for the ps1 emu!!

FrierTuck
August 23rd, 2006, 17:35
theres a rival schools 2 for DC, great great party game btw lol, i brought my dc on my boyscout ski trip, and the entire troop was like "PARTY COMBO" lol