PDA

View Full Version : PiMPStreamer-0.72

wraggster
August 23rd, 2006, 16:04
Dickydick (http://pimpware.pspstart.de/) has released a new version of his Media Streaming app for the PSP, heres whats new:

- added m3u support
- added auto aspect ratio
- added add whole dir/m3u to playlist
- display movie title while showing interface
- when time skip subtitle is corrected (almost)
- test connection mode
- added <- -> in playlist playmode to skip to songs
- changed aspect control back to triggers.
- minor issues

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Mr. Shizzy
August 23rd, 2006, 16:48
Could someone post the proper way to install this. I'm pretty sure I did everything right. But it just won't connect. I set my IP adress in config. What gives?

M-Lin
August 23rd, 2006, 18:01
Could someone post the proper way to install this. I'm pretty sure I did everything right. But it just won't connect. I set my IP adress in config. What gives?

Did you test the connection when prompted? I did and it said could not connect - I then wasted half an hour moving things about, then I tried again and didn't test the connection and it worked. Then just to confirm I tested the connection and it said it couldn't connect - but worked fine??

Oh yeah great work Dicky - although maybe the test connection isn't working?

Video_freak
August 23rd, 2006, 18:17
Cool application. Thanks Dickydick. :)

orochi-x
August 23rd, 2006, 21:42
Very nice!

Kloe
August 23rd, 2006, 21:58
is anyne else with v2.6 able to get this to run? It starts to load then pauses with an all purple screen then just shuts off. Guess i'll have to go back to using that earlier version that was garaunteed to work on v2.6 :(

XedLos
August 23rd, 2006, 22:43
I saw a screen shot of pimpstreamer and it was black it had a black menu. But when i instaled it is purple
Anyone know how to get the black pimstreamer menu

These guys have a pic

http://dl.qj.net/PiMPStreamer-v0.72-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/9551/catid/140

ACID
August 23rd, 2006, 22:51
Nice app Dickydick thanks so much. Keep it up.:D

antoine
August 23rd, 2006, 23:21
nice homebrew and sweet applications

Yungblaqs
August 24th, 2006, 13:54
yeah, i'm feeling dis app!!!

bilzz
August 24th, 2006, 14:40
would this app work on psp v2.6 running factory ta 082. plz help.

any intrsutions on how to install in a step by step guide, would appreciate it. thanx