PDA

View Full Version : Archery theme for Sandbox!!!

Accordion
August 23rd, 2006, 22:02
well this is very basic for now, but it will be updated properly once sandbox supports better aiming and control for battle mode.
unfortunately i cant make any music, as i cant find a way to produce atrac3 files on a mac, if anyone can supply a medieval type song then i would be very grateful

it is an archery theme, for use with the battle mode of sandbox…just put the "Archery" file in the "Theme" folder within the "Art" folder on the Root of your memory stick.

its very very basic(all i did was change the textures) but its a suitable idea.
i will try and get a pub darts theme up tomorrow, im too drunk to do more tonight :p
anyway, hope you like the idea, and look forward to things to come…

Malksta
August 23rd, 2006, 23:03
Lookin' good

ACID
August 23rd, 2006, 23:03
Sweet im going to give it a go.

Video_freak
August 23rd, 2006, 23:06
Awesome! Thanks accordian boy. :)

PsychoSync
August 23rd, 2006, 23:18
Great accordian boy, for the at3 part. What would you say of "Ride of the valkyries" by Wagner? Sounds medieval to me.

Accordion
August 24th, 2006, 00:24
thanks! but it needs more of a olde world theme,
something with a lute in it, love a good lute song
actually a lute solo converted will do.

ill find some thing tomorrow (too drunk)

for my pub darts game, i will need a song as well, i might just record a few minutes in the pub… or someone can find somthing, how about the "bullseye" tv show theme converted to atrac. would be fun

edit: just noticed that the red and yellow colours are in the wrong order, should be blue/red/yellow from the outside to the centre…oh well