PDA

View Full Version : DS Link Screenshots & Info

wraggster
August 24th, 2006, 01:13
The DS Flashcart arena is a big one these days, heres the info about the DS Link (http://www.gbalink.net/)flash cart coming soon - Translated info:

http://www3.emu-zone.org/host/ediy/emu-hw/diy/dslink/P2010025.JPGhttp://www3.emu-zone.org/host/ediy/emu-hw/diy/dslink/P2010081.JPG

Ediy development team spent months developing, is a grand launch of a new generation of DS replication backup card -- "DSLink" She used DS users, the standard DS cassettes size, the use of TF (MicroSD) memory card unlimited expansion capacity, no capacity constraints, she no longer needs to use the battery backup archiving system but the use of DS dedicated flash filing system, the risk of loss is no archiving, and she can also direct and zip operation TF series cassettes with the GBA card game, the old users more functions. . . . . .

We GBA replication card era, the use of software to enable the whole range of zip cassettes support DS games to GBA, resulting in DS also displayed a more brilliant light, especially ZIPII512M cassettes, not only with perfect GBA game functions, a more complete DS game functions, which greatly extend the product life cycle. Zip series tape with the introduction of Norflash structure, the fastest speed of data retrieval, fully guaranteed and DS games cassettes consistent results. But first-generation DS replication cards Norflash structure, it also brings cassettes capacity. Therefore, the introduction of a new generation of copying cards in the pipeline, but this time we have a new design ideas, cutting edge products produced This performance, and more new generation of design. But this has also brought more difficult and more protracted development cycle, the only product in advance, to ensure that users can more investment, which also demonstrated we are responsible for the attitude of the users.

We will rely on years of experience, in a spirit of responsibility, the user, the software and hardware products to tap the potential to enhance the function of getting the majority of returns have been to support our users.

DSLink is DS mainframe support equipment. TF cards can use the equipment and the operation of the DS game ROM, a variety of demo, various third-party software, books, comic books, films, photos, music, etc., to meet recreation, learning and development purposes.

1.DS original card size, perfect for
DSLink identical size and DS original card, inserted after DS mainframe not conspicuous, and DS could mainframe perfect match is one of the real original DS card size, capacity expansion can be unlimited replication backup card products.

2. Support TF (MicroSD) cards unlimited expansion capacity
DSLink is used to store various TF card game data, such as the capacity to support 128M,256M,512M,1G,2G TF cards. TF through replacement cards, users can increase their storage capacity DSLink achieve unlimited capacity expansion.

3. DS mainframe support, with the use (Note)
DSLink Slot1 Chacao is the use of the DS cassettes, so perfect mainframe support DS package NDS,NDSL,IDS,
IDSL. And perfect the equipment that can be achieved by using very convenient.

4. Support the use of GBA and GBA games between Chacao expansion cards
As DSLink use DS Slot1 Chacao products, which could support and inserted in the GBA game between GBA Chacao, and also support the need to use DS Slot2 Chacao (GBA Chacao) expansion cards, such as shock packages, cruise expansion cards, gyroscopes sensors, and so on.

5. 4M flash using original filing system, without batteries, archiving never lost
DSLink the filing system using the same cassettes and original DS flash and EEPROM archiving, and archival capacity expansion to more 4M can now keep all the perfect games archived data, but also to support potential future large capacity data archiving. And the filing system is not required to maintain data without cell loss, completely eliminate the Need for charging various battery failures caused archiving lost.

6. Embedded in the operating system could be upgraded storage space and built-in high-speed data buffer, the operating games without delay
DSLink embedded operating system with the storage space, and support future software upgrades can be continuously enhanced functions, and have failed to prevent the escalation functions, even failure can escalate once again resumed. DSLink more built-in high-speed data buffer function to ensure that the operation of some of the game nor frequent data retrieval delay.

7. Zip support GBALink series cassettes between direct operation of the TF Card function GBA games
As is the use of the DS Slot1 Chacao cassettes to directly support the operation of GBA games. But DSLink can and GBALink zip match series cassettes directly onto the memory card operation TF GBA games, but included decompress faster pace than that GBA games will be automatically added to the filing TF cards. This corresponds to a significant increase in the figures for zip card capacity.

8. Support DS games, film, books, comic books, photo viewing, music broadcast, and other functions
DSLink operational support DS game ROM can also support multimedia functions (support MoonShell), the film can achieve broadcast, read comics pictures to see books, MP3 music broadcasting, and other functions.

9. DIY operation interface, support free replacement interface style, sound effects

Telecommunication operators interface background, and the presentation of results window into all support free replacement style, users can designate TF card catalogue into interface voice WAV and BMP documents to replace paper acquiescence style, free DIY operation interface.
With packages directly and we provide a series of background colour style map for users to choose.

10. Escalating software will be more new functions, unlimited potential

Note :

1.NDS mainframe brush machine for the equipment that could be used after FLASHMEV7 without FLASHMEV7 cards can be used to guide the use.
2. According to the test, TF (MicroSD) recommended the use of KingMAX card brands, even faster.

DSLink recommended retail price is 296 Million, and to celebrate the launch of new products, the current high-speed USB2.0 its card readers as a gift.

http://www3.emu-zone.org/host/ediy/emu-hw/diy/dslink/skin/skin3.jpg

More news as we get it and hopefully in English next time :)

phantastic
August 24th, 2006, 01:36
wait so how can you play gba games on it do you need another adaptor? the thing up there was too wordy for me -_-

gamerremag
August 24th, 2006, 01:43
so when it says 296 milllion, does that mean how much research went into it? i hope that isnt the price in yen!

dlee83
August 24th, 2006, 04:54
How much is it in USD?

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 05:06
Hey Wraggster the link is also a link to nds roms i hope you noticed that bit of info.

Actually in the web it says 296 元 witch means origin not millions.

Its suppost to be around 100 usd:D

_SuBCeRo_
August 24th, 2006, 06:00
no gba = no money :mad:
if i need an adaptor 4 run gba games, i prefer buy only a sc lite or likes for run gba and nds backups and have a original game into the nds slot ^^

byeZ

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 07:49
no gba = no money :mad:
if i need an adaptor 4 run gba games, i prefer buy only a sc lite or likes for run gba and nds backups and have a original game into the nds slot ^^

byeZ
Well if thats the case i recomend you go with the new supercard lite you wont regret it.

iball
August 24th, 2006, 07:52
Well if thats the case i recomend you go with the new supercard lite you wont regret it.
I second that.