PDA

View Full Version : DS Lite M3 Adapters?

TacticalBread
August 24th, 2006, 08:50
I just recently bought a DS Lite, and I'm planning on buying a M3 Adapter and a Passcard, and I would like to know if there's any retail stores I can can get them, or if they are only available online. Also, could anyone recommend which kind they think is the best for homebrew, and backups and whatnot.

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 09:31
Nope only online. But get the supercard lite.

Laichzeit
August 24th, 2006, 10:59
I just ordered a supercard lite, not sure If I made the right choice though, with the single card solutions coming out soon.

crash override100
August 24th, 2006, 11:16
r there any mod shops around ur area? they might have them (mod shops are places u can get ur xbox and such chiped to play pirated games)

chemical
August 24th, 2006, 21:59
Single cards wont be able to play GBA, alot like supercard, M3 is the best, it can do everything anything else can do, just as good or better, and M3 Lite wont be visible, so its pretty much perfect. But if your not wanting GBA, then supercard is just as good.

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 22:04
Single cards wont be able to play GBA, alot like supercard, M3 is the best, it can do everything anything else can do, just as good or better, and M3 Lite wont be visible, so its pretty much perfect. But if your not wanting GBA, then supercard is just as good.
LOL dude what are you saying i have a supercard lite and have tried 100 of mi games and gba games run immaculate ( PERFECT ) and its not visible either. As a Mather of fact they where the first to come out or announce the design. Are you sure you know what your talking about. Already beat minish camp and working with Pokémon Sapphire. They work great GBA Roms.:cool: :eek:

TacticalBread
August 25th, 2006, 02:13
Wow, thanks for all the advice. What is a good, trusted web site I can get a Super Card from?

Destroyer699
August 25th, 2006, 03:06
This is my favorite supercard dealer. Orders arrive next day in the uk and 4-5 days in the us. www.supercardstore.com

The Hombrew Hunter
August 25th, 2006, 03:26
Try an M3. Quite a few homebrew (including DS Organize) won't work on Supercard lite.

Try M3 lite. Quality for your money.

Acid only says that 'cause he's a supercard lover :p

ACID
August 25th, 2006, 09:56
Try an M3. Quite a few homebrew (including DS Organize) won't work on Supercard lite.

Try M3 lite. Quality for your money.

Acid only says that 'cause he's a supercard lover :p
And Acid lives by example because he has the M3 , G6 , Ninjapass , and soon the DSLink , and everything that cames out. Then again im also a crazy collector. LOVE GAMES specialy on the goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.