PDA

View Full Version : PSP Ghosts n' Goblins release moved up

wraggster
August 24th, 2006, 21:30
Via Gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6156392.html)

The recent trend of retro game compilations and remakes has put many gamers in the awkward position of having to look forward to something they already played to death decades ago. Capcom apparently understands this, as the publisher is moving up the release of its PlayStation Portable action game Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins.

A revamped take on the company's classic Ghosts n' Goblins arcade game, Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins is now scheduled to ship next Tuesday, August 29, instead of in the first week of September, as previously expected.

The game updates the infamously challenging adventure with a 3D graphics engine (the gameplay remains a side-scrolling affair), branching storyline, and more detailed characters and environments. The adventure will see franchise hero Arthur traverse five stages (complete with bosses) in his quest to save the princess.

QueadlunnRau
August 24th, 2006, 21:38
Oh hell yea!!!

First Dead Rising, now Ultimate Ghost & Goblins! Mang I just love killing Zombies ... Cannot wait for Resident Evil 5 ^_^

uranidiot
August 24th, 2006, 22:04
:d hell It Was Released In Japan.. Y They Cant Do Simutanious Releases Is Beyond Me!:)

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 22:06
Its called import awsome game beat it 3 times already playing it in ultrasick mod now.LOL

migsgiz
August 24th, 2006, 22:22
i hope when it come out it
(fw2.60/2.71) if not ill stay with the jap ver

gamesquest1
August 24th, 2006, 22:49
why arnt all re-releases just remade because they know its a good selling game but nobody will buy it if its just exactly the same except for a new weapon woo lets buy it to see the new weapon i think this games amazing :D what all so called classics should have done to them :P

Pumped'Up
August 25th, 2006, 01:02
awesome. anyone know which firmware UGnG requires? Will devhook work with this game?

Baboon
August 25th, 2006, 10:11
I'm sure the jap version is 2.6 (and I've been told its works coolio with Devhook)... so fingers crossed the UK version will stay the same.

I cant wait to play this game, it looks great! :D

yamaneko
August 25th, 2006, 12:44
i finish jpo UGNG

am i good ?

QueadlunnRau
August 25th, 2006, 13:40
i finish jpo UGNG

am i good ?

Yes ... you are king ... I bow to you ...