PDA

View Full Version : NFS Carbon details and screens

wraggster
August 24th, 2006, 22:08
Leipzig has caused a slow and sure trickle of news and finally we're able to report on some information specific to Need For Speed: Carbon on the Wii. With a trio of surprisingly lovely snapshots and controls similar to that of Excite Truck, we're very excited for this latest installment in the series. Also, the player will be able to slow down their car by pulling the Wiimote toward their body.

The presenters noted that the graphics weren't anywhere near what they wanted them to be, concentrating fully on the game's controls at the present time, but we think things aren't looking too shabby as they are.

More Info (http://salon.p-nintendo.com/previews/P-19844-1.html)

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 22:10
Cool love the series.

sko, TheLogicalGamer
August 24th, 2006, 23:46
It is a good series and it's coming to the wii with motion sensing controls!

cyrien
August 25th, 2006, 04:21
I think the most important thing here is that for the Wii most of the developer statements I have read have focused on control and gameplay over the graphics. Now you can argue that you have to do that with the Wii, but it still makes a nice change over things like Crysis which while it looks great doesn't seem to add a whole lot besides eye candy... and after all these years of better eye candy I think I am ready for something more substantial. More Wii for me please!