PDA

View Full Version : Free 'Midnight Movies' on PSN every Saturday night

wraggster
October 14th, 2010, 22:58
Starting this Saturday, the PlayStation Store will update with one free movie rental as part of its "Midnight Movies" promotion. But, there's a catch! You'll need to sign on to the PSN between 8PM and 6AM EST. This weekend's movie will be Bram Stroker's Dracula. If you're up late playing some games on a Saturday night, might as well get a free movie download, right?

Update: Here's the official word from Sony. This deal likely applies only to members of the US PSN.
Halloween is here! This week you can find your favorite monsters, zombies and blood-thirsty creatures all in one place. Get incredible discounts on monster movies like Let the Right One In, Dawn of the Dead, The Fog and many more! Plus, you can rent Bram Stoker's Dracula for FREE when you visit the Halloween Horror Flicks collection on PlayStationŽStore, Saturday, 10/16, from 5 PM PDT through 3 AM PDT 10/17!

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/14/free-midnight-movies-on-psn-every-saturday-night/

VampDude
October 16th, 2010, 17:23
It would be cool if it applied to the UK too, but more than one movie to make it worth staying up for. Because I already have Bram Stoker's Dracula on DVD, though I'd log into my U.S. account just to download/watch it at a later date if it's not time restricted to anything past a few days. :cool: