August 26th, 2006, 04:17
I want to see which
game holds the most clout
in the forms

p.s- and give vaild reasons

danw2k4
September 1st, 2006, 14:52
all series?

i prefer street fighter, i grew up playing street fighter and discovered fatal fury later on. I also think that the street fighter 2 (and all the different versions) had much better gameplay compared to the early fatal fury games. Also street fighter III: Third Strike has to be one of thes best/most solid 2d fighting games i have played.

Cap'n 1time
September 1st, 2006, 18:36
well fatal fury (later king of fighters) in my opinion has better 2d graphics.. but capcom just seems to perform better in terms of gameplay.

Apoklepz
September 1st, 2006, 19:41
I have to go with Street Fighter because I grew up with it, too...Never really got into the Fatal Fury games until it was later King of Fighters...even with those killer graphics, I still don't think it gives the Street Fighter a run for it's title...The Fatal Fury series may be one of the top challengers, close...but no cigar.

Dull Blade
September 2nd, 2006, 05:40
I a samurai showdown guy. but i also enjoy a god game of streetfighter vs marvel super hero (ps1) and the original street fighter 2. they made way too many versions of it.

Video_freak
September 2nd, 2006, 05:50
I have to go with Street Fighter, considering I've never owned a Fatal Fury game! :P

M!ckeY
September 2nd, 2006, 09:43
fatal fury all the way:)

ACID
September 2nd, 2006, 10:35
Well hands down SF better game play more moves and awsome characters. I love them bouth but SF is better in mi book.