PDA

View Full Version : M3 Lite Micro SD + Passcard 3

wraggster
August 26th, 2006, 09:42
New from Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=dd-ds-m3lpass)

http://www.divineo.com/divineo/images/products/dd-ds-m3lpass-s.jpg

The M3 Lite is the answer of M3 team to the Nintendo DS Lite. It is a full blown M3 adapter that will perfectly fit into your Nintendo DS Lite GBA cartrige slot without sticking out, and with all the functions of the M3 Adapter.
It is using Micro SD card and comes with 3 cases (Black, White and Ice Blue) for perfect integration in the design of your Nintendo DS Lite.

NDS PassCard 3 is INCLUDED!

dongle
August 26th, 2006, 10:17
I was really excited until I saw the 17 dollar shipping which puts it right back in the range of realhotstuff.com. Granted, it's overnight shipping, but I'm patient and I'd rather be paying ~93 shipped :/

DaMadFiddler
August 26th, 2006, 12:16
I must agree with the post above...I love my M3, and it does its job well...but they really do cost a bit much compared to the competition. I only bought one when I did because someone on the DCEmu forums was selling it used.

That said, I've never had any problems with the M3 (or with its predecessor, the GBAMP...which I used to own). I bought a 2GB PQi SD card through a bargain site, and I've been very happy. It's given me lots of fun new things to play with (especially the Squares port, A Touch of War, and MegaETK), and equally important, I've been able to start using my DS as an MP3 player.

Overall I've been very happy with the M3 (I have the M3 SD...the second revision, which is about 1cm taller than a GBA cart). From what I understand, this is the same thing as the microSD version, just stuffed into special case for the DS Lite.

The Lite-specific one is neat...but why no navy? It looks like they got just about every *other* color, including the ugly ice blue. Ah well. I do wish I knew what lies ahead for Nintendo, though--whether they will stick with the truncated GBA port in future products, or revert to the "full length" version. It would make planning ahead a lot easier.

phantastic
August 26th, 2006, 17:14
anyone know how much realhotstuff.com shipping cost is?

dongle
August 26th, 2006, 18:20
shipping is generally $5 from realhotstuff. i haven't ordered from them, though, so I can't say if they're reliable or not. i really want this combo to be cheaper :(

for that price, i could get a supercard lite, passcard, and sd micro card... but i care about gba support.

kcajblue
August 26th, 2006, 18:28
damn Divineo USA. now they bundle the passcard3 with any M3. i had to get mine separately and ended up paying more.

Cycomisfit
August 28th, 2006, 06:53
its like 5 bucks

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 07:22
Any pics of how it looks in work

Habsuno
August 29th, 2006, 11:15
Baaaaaaaam.... Ordered!
Can't wait to get started.