PDA

View Full Version : Airplane Toilet IPod Causes Chaos

wraggster
August 26th, 2006, 10:06
A poster on the Word of Warcraft forums claims that he accidentally dropped his iPod into the toilet of an airplane on a flight to Canada, and one of the stewardesses found it. This then triggered a series of events that lead to an emergency landing, the passengers being evacuated and him spending several hours being grilled by the authorities. At the risk of spoiling the ending, it all turned out allright in the end, but he doesn't say if he took the, erm, soiled iPod back. Personally, I'd just write it off to experience and buy a non-flushed one.

kcajblue
August 26th, 2006, 18:20
whoever that guy is who dropped his ipod in an airplane toilet is an idiot.:)

Video_freak
August 26th, 2006, 18:22
whoever that guy is who dropped his ipod in an airplane toilet is an idiot.:)
Yeah, I like to listen to music while I stand up peeing... :rolleyes:

Adrenalin
August 30th, 2006, 09:10
dudes, i've dropped a digimon and a phone (cheap one) into toilets b4... heh.

in my circumstance they were just in my pockets and fell out. so... i could be the same 4 him.

but what kind of retard thinks an ipod in a toilet is a threat? probably someone who doesn't know what an ipod is... and that would probably be a retard too...

kcajblue
September 2nd, 2006, 05:17
dudes, i've dropped a digimon and a phone (cheap one) into toilets b4... heh.

in my circumstance they were just in my pockets and fell out. so... i could be the same 4 him.

how do would they fall out of your pockets?

Video_freak
September 2nd, 2006, 06:31
That's what I was thinking.... :rolleyes:
Maybe he sits down?

iniquitous_beast
September 2nd, 2006, 07:41
Listen, if my psp were to fall out of my (very deep) pockets, I would cease to carry precious things in those particular pockets.

Further, who the hell doesn't watch the cool blue stuff spiral down the airplane toilet...wait a second...I bet that moron never bothered to flush. If he had, he would have faced the toilet and noticed his ipod sitting in it. What a rude jackass.

Moral of the story:
a) Stand up if you have to pee. Doing so on a plane will improve your dexterity, give you a boost in confidence, and negate any risk of dropping your ipod into the toilet.

b) FLUSH AFTER YOU ARE DONE, JACKASS!

ACID
September 2nd, 2006, 08:02
That's what I was thinking.... :rolleyes:
Maybe he sits down?
LOL sits down thats what i was thinking.