PDA

View Full Version : Pencil Puzzles v1

wraggster
August 27th, 2006, 07:57
Arza has released and Cools updated a new Lua game for the PSP, heres the release details:

I have made a simple yet fun game. The game is based off some puzzles in a magazine called "Tips and Tricks". The object is to fill in tiny squares one by one, until you are finished. When you're done, the squares will form the shape of a video game character. To learn how to play, start up the game and in the main menu, select "How to Play". Here's the controls:

PSP | PC
X = C -- Turns square black
O = F -- Turns square white
Select = A --Exits to game menu
R = W -- Scrolls pages of blocks
L = Q -- Scrolls pages of blocks
Note = Prt Scrn --Takes snapshot

This release comes with only one puzzle. But I shall have more puzzles out soon. If you find any bugs, post here. Also, please don't post your screenshots here. It'll ruin it for other people.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via arza (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=984445&postcount=1)

mnuhaily22
August 27th, 2006, 10:40
I am sorry wraggster but I think this is the first stupid thing that you have made.

BL4Z3D247
August 27th, 2006, 10:41
I am sorry wraggster but I think this is the first stupid thing that you have made.
wraggy didn't make this he just posted it

mnuhaily22
August 27th, 2006, 10:43
oh sorry I knew it couldn't be true, I just read it over and it seems that Arza is the true idiot.

teamhalo444
August 27th, 2006, 12:49
Fun nice game and ha ha he got banned.

Mr. Shizzy
August 27th, 2006, 16:54
oh sorry I knew it couldn't be true, I just read it over and it seems that Arza is the true idiot.

Thank God they banned this guy. We don't need beligerent, and direspectful idiots like that here.:mad: Take that nonsense to QJ.:mad:

EDIT: Thanks for this btw. My fiance loves these pencil puzzles. They used to have them in the back of Tips & Tricks Magazine, but they don't have them anymore.:( I've looked through all the "puzzle books" @ the book stores. I couldn't find pencil puzzles anywhere. This is much appreciated.:D

doverkiller
August 28th, 2006, 22:52
nice nice, but why can't you compile these into eboots?! :(