PDA

View Full Version : Wedge Racer v1.0

wraggster
August 28th, 2006, 14:35
Youresam (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=689856) has released a LUA racing game as an entry in the Lik Sang Coding Contest, heres what the readme says:

Wedge Racer is a racing game. You drive a small wedge-shaped ship around tracks against either the computer, or with someone over WiFi.The objective is simple: To win.

[Single Player]
When you enter single player mode, you must choose a ship to race with, and a track to race on. On ship selection, press X to confirm, triangle to cancel, left/right to switch, and analog stick to rotate. Track selection is the same, except you cannot rotate the tracks. While in the game, use X to accelerate, square to brake, analog/DPAD to
steer, and START to pause. The computers ship is black with a random color stripe.

[NetPlay]
Netplay lets you play Wedge Racer against someone over the internet. To play in netplay mode, you must have a working network connection.Simply choose your ship, choose your connection (if you have only 1, it automatically uses it), and wait for someone to join you. While in-game, if you are recieving data from the other player, you will see the text "RECV" in green on the bottom-right of the screen. To change your name, edit Options.txt with your name. If you ever need to
change the IP Address that netlib connects with, simply edit it here.(You shouldnt need to) NOTE TO CHEATERS: As seen in SBA, cheating was a HUGE problem. I have colpiled the online file so you cannot cheat.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via youresam (http://dl.qj.net/index.php?pg=12&fid=9651)

watupgroupie
August 28th, 2006, 16:42
this game actually like it could be a little fun.:eek:
(p.s woot i actually got a first post:D )

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 28th, 2006, 22:16
nice!!!!

FrozenIpaq
August 29th, 2006, 01:56
Nice job in the attempt not to call it the PSPU homebrew competition. I see no threat or reason why you shouldn't properly source your "articles". I'm insulted..seriously, this is very low of you wragg