PDA

View Full Version : EZF Advance III and game saves

Goku
February 8th, 2005, 07:52
I got this flash card but I can't make it save two games at the same time. I always play Castlevania titles, and I'd like to have the 3 of them at the same time in my card. The only problem is that when I save one of them, it overwrites the others' saves.

Can anybody help me? Does anybody have any ideas???

voodoo11
October 25th, 2005, 15:53
Hey!

I love castlevania games too - specially the three GBA ones! Anyway I had the same problem when I started using the crappy software for EZFA3. The solution is pretty simple but it not always works (for some games it just doesn't work)

When you select the games you will be uploading to the cart be sure to put a number for "Save Position" for each game - I think you gotta start from one rather then zero (how odd). Put 1-2-3 and then go back and click on each game to check if it still has its position (sometimes they get scrabbled and same number appears twice... weird!!) ... just then you can go ahead and flash the card.

Note that some games or some combinations of games will still be replacing each other's save states!!

I myself have problems with the backup of save files.... most of them don't work after I copy them from the cart to my two PC's ... also on one of the PC's I get emty save files almost every time I try to backup from the cart.... This sucks!! I'm waiting for a new version of the software... in the mean time if you got any ideas or useful links regarding these problems - PRETTY PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

You may also write to: [email protected]

morcar
October 31st, 2005, 13:16
ok i know i`m new here but i`ve had this cart for sometime and i worked most of it out so here goes.

With the saves i`ve worked out it`s to go like this

0 - for your first game

2 - for your second game

4 - for your third game

and so on also even if the game does not use the sram save set this to 8 and everything should work for you. You`ll be able to play any game and save off and the save will remain on the cart

Hope this helps you

cheers