PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Screenshots

wraggster
August 28th, 2006, 16:26
Calling all Star Wars fans out there, including me ;) we have the 4 latest screenshots of the new Star Wars game coming to the PSP and best of all no nasty Watermarks.

Check them out Via Comments

felonyr301
August 28th, 2006, 16:45
ohh man cant wait for this im buying this game the day it comes out which is when? gonna ask my little friend google...

QueadlunnRau
August 28th, 2006, 16:48
OMG my newphew is gonna die when I show him this. ^_^

Too many fun hours with him and the first Legos Star Wars.

They BETTER have at least ad-hoc mode!!!

AtariFreek
August 28th, 2006, 20:13
Woohoo!!! The Only Way I'm Staying Sane Whilw Looking at These, Is By Playing With my Old Lego While I'm Wearing A Cape And Weildineg A plastic Lightsaber. I Can't WAIT For This! Star Wars 4,5,6 Were My Fave Movies When I Was A Kid! They Still Are Lol.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 28th, 2006, 20:21
lookin good !!!

Demibeard
August 28th, 2006, 22:16
It looks great, I've played the PS2 version and it's better than the first one!

PlagueMusic
August 29th, 2006, 03:47
LEEEEETT, but no episode 1,2 :(

Pumped'Up
August 29th, 2006, 05:26
Yeah, instead of release this as II, it should have been just called something like:

LEGO Star Wars X

or something since I isn't even available. The PSP version should have gotten special treatment even though it would have been the exact same as the other console versions but add something simple such as an art gallery and this is enough to make most of us happy!

angusW
August 29th, 2006, 06:11
I wonder what firmware version you'll need to play it? Hope it's not 2.8

jman420
August 29th, 2006, 07:51
I will probobly end up buying this for my xbox though, just because it has better graphics, and I dont have to upgrade my firmware to play it lol...

and plaugemusic, the first 3 movies (in lego starwars anyway) were on the original lego star wars game.. this is lego starwars 2, which includes the better half of the story...

I still say 'A New Hope', 'Empire Strikes Back', and 'Return of The Jedi' were some of the greatest movies ever made, but the first 3 Star Wars movies were crap....