PDA

View Full Version : Kart Racer Ultra

wraggster
August 28th, 2006, 16:34
David Simonsson has released what looks like an awesome 3d racing game into the Lik Sang Coding Contest.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via david (http://dl.qj.net/index.php?pg=12&fid=9636)

Malksta
August 28th, 2006, 16:52
Any Screenies?

Accordion
August 28th, 2006, 17:03
lifeless…

Mourningstar
August 28th, 2006, 17:13
God, why cant they simply release a screen with the release?

It would be so much better...

motz
August 28th, 2006, 17:16
Screenshot attached. :)

Malksta
August 28th, 2006, 17:18
wow

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 17:19
Thanxks motz for the screen I'll have to try the game out! :)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 28th, 2006, 17:20
so video freak, is it good?

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 17:22
I don't know yet (my PSP is charging and I'm too lazy to get it until it's finished... :p)

motz
August 28th, 2006, 17:25
To tell you the truth, its not something to get overly excited about as currently its just a simple track which you race around lol.

However, future versions should be very enjoyable and it has a lot of potential. ;)

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 17:30
Thanks for the "review" motz. :) I'll go try it soon too...

Accordion
August 28th, 2006, 17:36
its very boring, there is no response at all.
its like a magnet sliding around a metal tray, smooth and not exciting

but it does like nice…

Malksta
August 28th, 2006, 17:48
It's not as good as it looks :(
Very boring but the good thing about it is it's 3D :p

jman420
August 28th, 2006, 18:30
jeez, you guys tell it how it is dontcha?? I thought it was a great start for a 3D raching game...

Mourningstar
August 28th, 2006, 19:15
Screenshot attached. :)
Thank you. ;)

Looks nice...Ill try it later....

AtariFreek
August 28th, 2006, 20:10
Meh, It's Pretty Boring, it's Still Promising.

nigelrigel
August 28th, 2006, 21:37
WOW!nice job, been a while since an original 3d game came out!

crackkills
August 29th, 2006, 01:01
It will turn out great as for now, it is is good start, but there is not much too it. Keep progressing. IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE 3D RACE GAME FOR THE PSP.

FrozenIpaq
August 29th, 2006, 02:01
Motz...did you just rip the QJ screenshot I took and removed the watermark :o ---- argh, guess I didn't watermark the download image, oh well -- atleast give credit where it is deserved

This is very sad, no link to the source - instead he links to the download link...wow..that's low

DPyro
August 29th, 2006, 02:10
Motz...did you just rip the QJ screenshot I took and removed the watermark :o ---- argh, guess I didn't watermark the download image, oh well -- atleast give credit where it is deserved

This is very sad, no link to the source - instead he links to the download link...wow..that's low
Who cares where he got the picture from. People just want to see what it looks like, they couldnt care less about your stupid watermarked image.

lilvietquoc
August 29th, 2006, 02:37
lol that PWNS! imma go try it! XD

FrozenIpaq
August 29th, 2006, 03:04
Who cares where he got the picture from. People just want to see what it looks like, they couldnt care less about your stupid watermarked image.

I don't care about it not being watermarked or anything, I'm just caring about the fact that it looks like he took the screenshot when he didn't - I did :p Also, are people that lazy not to look for themselves to see if the "source" had it? People these days..

BL4Z3D247
August 29th, 2006, 03:12
I don't care about it not being watermarked or anything, I'm just caring about the fact that it looks like he took the screenshot when he didn't - I did :p Also, are people that lazy not to look for themselves to see if the "source" had it? People these days..
dude who gives a f*ck about who took the screenshot, it's a screenshot...it's not like he stole ur wallet, people these days :rolleyes:

ohh and cool looking game, i'm gunna keep my eye out for further releases :)

DPyro
August 29th, 2006, 03:28
dude who gives a f*ck about who took the screenshot, it's a screenshot...it's not like he stole ur wallet, people these days :rolleyes:

ohh and cool looking game, i'm gunna keep my eye out for further releases :)
Don't worry Blazed, the people over at qj are a little messed in the head :rolleyes:

FrozenIpaq
August 29th, 2006, 05:08
Don't worry Blazed, the people over at qj are a little messed in the head :rolleyes:
I'm not worried about a freaking screenshot (I was just clarifying that he did not take the screenshot). I have the full up-most respect for Motz (PSP-Weekly was the greatest creation..although it's not soo good now). i was just trying to clarify something - and suggesting that users actually look before posting ;)

I'm pissed at Wraggster's childish commentry and posts. We have done no harm to PSP-News, so why show it towards us? It seemed like he stopped it after PSMonkey released his N64 emu as a way to help the community - but Wragg has only gone in the opposite direction. We show no hatred, heck - this site is perfectly fine and the forums, I don't know why Wragg continues to show hatred towards us - and you guys as well.

If you could explain to us/me why you hate PSPU/QJ so bad, then we can probably reach an agreement/understanding. Hiding it isn't helping you at all.

Voorhees
August 29th, 2006, 07:38
well iam gonna stick to the fact that this is a release thread, looks very good. Iam sure it will turn out great with some tweaks =) keep up the good work :)

motz
August 29th, 2006, 07:51
Sorry FrozenIpaq if I offended you in any way by posting the screenshot, the image on dl.qj.net wasn't watermarked and that was where wraggster linked to. It was in no way aimed to be seen as a screenshot taken by myself or a way to hide the source as QJ. :)

Poem58
August 29th, 2006, 11:06
Besides if you didn't code the game you don't own the screen either...where is the game authors name on the photo or links to his stuff on there?

OOOOOhhhh...look at me a took a picture....LOL

Seriously the average person looks at the picture to know what the game looks like
We never pay attention to WHO capped the pic...cause it's NOT why we're looking at it....

FrozenIpaq
August 29th, 2006, 14:59
Sorry FrozenIpaq if I offended you in any way by posting the screenshot, the image on dl.qj.net wasn't watermarked and that was where wraggster linked to. It was in no way aimed to be seen as a screenshot taken by myself or a way to hide the source as QJ. :)
Understood Motz :) I got worked up over nothing because I originally thought it was watermarked and that someone manually removed it. Then after that, I went on a pointless and stupid arguement of picture source which I don't care about and have no idea why I thoguth the way I did - probably because I was overworked the day before :p

Accordion
August 29th, 2006, 16:42

weird

stop moaning and start posting news on your site.

before i found DCEMU i only went to pspu and found the site hardly ever got updates with real news. when they dont have anything to say the site gets full of ads for the other .qj sites
after about a week and a half with no news other than adds and such i searched around and found a new home!

FrozenIpaq
August 29th, 2006, 23:44

weird

stop moaning and start posting news on your site.

before i found DCEMU i only went to pspu and found the site hardly ever got updates with real news. when they dont have anything to say the site gets full of ads for the other .qj sites
after about a week and a half with no news other than adds and such i searched around and found a new home!

Glad you think we don't post that much news...when in reality we do ;) We may not post a review of every single game as it becomes available like Wragg does (which not many people like), but we do cover everything else in the scene

ryanvsrobots
October 14th, 2006, 22:59
weird, all that's in the zip folder is a max payne save?

Mr.Denny
October 14th, 2006, 23:03
Looks great :)

Thanks

neosayuki
November 17th, 2006, 06:55
it also works with the new 2.80 eloader

mavsman4457
November 17th, 2006, 07:42
Although this is pretty old, it is good that you are reporting of its success with the new loader but you should have posted it in the eloader forum.

reckerw10
December 13th, 2006, 14:15
DOES IT WORK ON VERSION 2.6 ND HOW CAN I GET HOMEBREW TO WORK IF I HAVENT GOT GTA LBC?:confused: :confused:

Mr.Khaotic
November 10th, 2008, 20:39
This freezes In eLoader v1.000 :( Loads Game and then weird pixels show and psp freezes. Help?