PDA

View Full Version : PSP Content Manager v1.0 for windows

wraggster
August 28th, 2006, 16:40
Ufox has released a new app for the PSP, heres the details:

This PSP Content Manager is a handy PSP content management tool based on framework of PSP Homebrew Icon Sort Tool I released before.
You can use it to preview and manage PSP content stored in memory stick or in PC's harddisk with same folder structure used in memory stick.

File management, item sort, hombrew edit/Installation, MP4 title modifying, MP3/WMA tag edit and more are implemented functions of this single application.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via Ufox (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=984688&postcount=1)

Mr. Shizzy
August 28th, 2006, 16:45
I've dl & tested this. It is awesome stuff. :D

Wraggster: Check your PM's. I've sent you some information I though would be interseting to everybody.;)

Nikolaos
August 28th, 2006, 17:08
I've dl & tested this. It is awesome stuff. :D

Wraggster: Check your PM's. I've sent you some information I though would be interseting to everybody.;)

indeed it is.. i just hate going back n forth to "my computer" for doing stuff... and whats the interesting thing shizzy O.O! TELL NIK

otakunorth
August 28th, 2006, 19:21
what an awsome program i love this!

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 19:23
This is cool. I con do it manually, but it's nice for newbs. :)

RetroGoth
August 28th, 2006, 19:26
wow not a bad little program. i like it

Mr. Shizzy
August 28th, 2006, 19:43
... and whats the interesting thing shizzy O.O! TELL NIK

It's a link to a bunch of animated eboot icons. They asked not to be directly linked without permission. They said if asked they would allow them to be posted on homebrew sites. I think alot of our members would enjoy them! (I use them all;) ) I guess it would be ok for me to pm interseted ppl the adress, b/c that would not be directly linking them. So just pm me if your interested untill we are able to contact them.;)

EDIT: Sorry to talk off topic. And Video_freak congrats for breaking the 3000 posts mark.:D

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 19:52
Video_freak congrats for breaking the 3000 posts mark.:D
Thanks man. ;)

segis666
August 28th, 2006, 20:26
i really like this program ^_^ perfekt for a lazy guy like me :D and very easy 2 use :cool:

drew4237
August 28th, 2006, 20:38
Thanks man. ;)
Yeah wow i probly wont ever have 1000 but i was wondering how often are u on if u get that many posts.

rock_light
August 29th, 2006, 10:16
Beautiful looking program only problem i have is it keeps crashing on me. I guess i have too much content for this prog to handle.

stevethao
October 11th, 2006, 06:53
hey mr. shizzy...you think you can pm me the link to those animated eboots?...thanks.

RageMaster
October 14th, 2006, 12:28
Im gutted this doesnt open for me. Its just a .rar with an .exe and a few .txts right? No mater wher I put the exe it says the configuration is incorrect when I open it. Can anyone help me out?