PDA

View Full Version : LocoRoco no Uta

wraggster
August 29th, 2006, 13:43
http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.71214.002.jpg

The video game soundtrack to Locoroco has been released.

More details here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-na-49-en-84-j-70-1iy6.html

MetalMind
August 29th, 2006, 14:01
I wish it comes to Spain... Or at least I wish it gets ripped :D

VampDude
August 29th, 2006, 14:24
LocoRoco soundtrack must be awful, I have the game...

...it's all sang in japaneese, the music in the game gets annoying after a while. great game thou, but the soundtrack... erm, NO!

Raekwik11
August 29th, 2006, 15:20
only the japanese would understand this.

Kramer
August 29th, 2006, 15:27
i Dont think it's japanese i think it's just random giberish.

Hungry Horace
August 29th, 2006, 18:03
yes, i think Kramer is right about it being gibberish, although i belive their may be japanese styles of music which are not dissimilar. (i have a friend out there who hinted at such)

personally, i think its kinda cute in the game, although it does get a bit annoying after a while.... i certainly wouldnt want to listen to the soundtrack though!

VampDude
August 29th, 2006, 18:33
I think its a mixture of languages, the pink LocoRoco sounds French. the blue one sounds Italian, the green one sounds German. I cant make out what the black ones and red ones sound like (well probably japaneese), but what has anything im saying have to do with the games soundtrack?

almost forgot the yellow LocoRoco's, they just sound like annoying japaneese kids singing!

Airdevil
August 29th, 2006, 18:56
lmao awesome.... can annoy some people with this if i ever get it lmao:)

Illegal Machine
August 29th, 2006, 19:22
Boy I'd love to have this AND the soundtrack to Katamari Damacy, and We love Katamari

Accordion
August 29th, 2006, 20:30
cant we just use IRshell?

crackkills
August 30th, 2006, 01:55
mmm interesting

Edshugeo
August 30th, 2006, 02:53
I think its a mixture of languages, the pink LocoRoco sounds French. the blue one sounds Italian, the green one sounds German. I cant make out what the black ones and red ones sound like (well probably japaneese), but what has anything im saying have to do with the games soundtrack?

almost forgot the yellow LocoRoco's, they just sound like annoying japaneese kids singing!

It's been a few weeks since I "sampled" the game (waiting on next week's release - hope it's not 2.8).

The black one is a psuedo-funk tune (which had me cracking up), and if I remember correctly, the red one had an almost, but not quite, dance hall reggae thing going on, in the melody, if not the production.

I'm gonna have to "find" this soundtrack.