PDA

View Full Version : Tales of the World Screens

wraggster
August 29th, 2006, 14:51
Jeux france have some screens of the soon to be released Tales of The World, check em out Here (http://www.jeux-france.com/news17184_tales-of-the-world-se-presente.html)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 29th, 2006, 16:55
WWWOOOOOT!!!!! tales of the world, thx wraggster

Mr. Shizzy
August 29th, 2006, 17:28
Cool. Looks interesting. Can I ask a stupid question? What exactly does "woot" mean? Is that an English phrase for "sweet"? lol Thanks for the info.

Kramer
August 29th, 2006, 17:31
lol it means yay

JD/
August 29th, 2006, 17:43
awesome tales of the world is gnna own *memories of tales of symphonia* all i know is they better have a cool indepth storyline :) Long live tales!!

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 29th, 2006, 18:14
lol it means yay
indeed!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Uruz 6
August 29th, 2006, 18:48
awesome tales of the world is gnna own *memories of tales of symphonia* all i know is they better have a cool indepth storyline :) Long live tales!!

I was satisfied with Tales of Legendia so I'm expecting great things from this chapter also.
When will it come out in english?

one winged angel
August 29th, 2006, 19:54
wat is tales of the world exatly is that some kind of all talles games together cause I saw pics of loyd and raine

muffinman
August 29th, 2006, 22:05
its a long series of games like final fantasy, but instead of all being called final fantasy they are tales of "enter thing here"

anyways this should be a very nice game, but us brits like everything wont see it for a few years atleast.

Voorhees
August 29th, 2006, 22:20
isnt "woot" coming from "what" but in "haxxor" form w00t!

JD/
August 29th, 2006, 23:19
I was satisfied with Tales of Legendia so I'm expecting great things from this chapter also.
When will it come out in english?
Ive played tales of the world games on gba even though i could'nt understand it the gameplay was decent with a linear motion battle system but this new tales game will the same battle system as tales of symphonia. the story includes characters from different tales games hence the name tales of the "world" thats why you see raine and loyyd and some other unfamiliar faces. i really hope they bring this out in english or ill be Pi$$ed since there arent any original tales games out on PSP yet but hopefully theyll sell bring this out to the eastern market if they here good feedback and dont just say that it wont sell well enough to bring out :( . I live in the uk and if this comes out in the US i'll defineteley import since we will get the game like a year later lol.

crackkills
August 30th, 2006, 01:44
looks cool !!!WOOOOOT!!! LOL