PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band 3 hits US shelves

wraggster
October 26th, 2010, 23:41
Harmonix's Rock Band 3 hit US shelves earlier today - and there was DLC waiting at home for day-one consumers.

A three-pack of The Doors' songs has been made available for free to fans during the first week of launch (Oct. 26-Nov. 1).

The free pack, available through the Rock Band 3 in-game Music Store, includes Light My Fire, Riders on the Storm and Touch Me.

As already announced, an additional nine-pack of songs from The Doors was released today, available for purchase.

More DLC coming to Rock Band 3 in the near future includes tracks from artists including Billy Joel, John Lennon and Bon Jovi.

The game has won handsome reviews. Xbox World 360 gave it 95/100 calling it "close to pefection. It's out in Europe and the rest of the world on Friday.

Meanwhile, Harmonix and EA has revamped the game's official website. When players link their RockBand.com accounts to their Rock Band 3 profiles, all their gameplay goals and achievements will be published to a personalised "My Gameplay" page on RockBand.com.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=272049?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS