PDA

View Full Version : psp camera software for psp

watupgroupie
August 29th, 2006, 19:04
does anyone have any software that you could put on the psp so you could connect your OWN camera to the psp and take pics and put them on the memcard??i don't really like sony's camera so i want to connect my own camera!!

FrierTuck
August 29th, 2006, 19:16
that would kick ass, but most cameras with usb cant feed right to the pc, there is a possibility of making use of the camera as a mem card readern and pulling the pics off of it

watupgroupie
August 29th, 2006, 19:22
that would kick ass, but most cameras with usb cant feed right to the pc, there is a possibility of making use of the camera as a mem card readern and pulling the pics off of it
ya but mine can be directly connected!!

FrierTuck
August 29th, 2006, 19:37
as in like with webcam properties?

watupgroupie
August 29th, 2006, 19:59
oops i just found something out you can't just plug it in and take the pics off you have to use a gay program to do it if that's what you ment by direct usb hookup??

FrierTuck
August 29th, 2006, 20:25
yah, thats what i meant, my webcam just plugs in and it uses a generic windows driver to run(i use the real software on my other pc) and my digital camera doesnt have the ability, at least in dont think it does lol, but yah, most cameras just plug in as a sort of memory card reader

watupgroupie
August 29th, 2006, 20:39
well do you think it would still be possible??

drEDN4wt
August 29th, 2006, 20:57
It would be more possible if you used a web cam.
You just need someone with the time, ability and will to do it.

watupgroupie
August 29th, 2006, 22:10
It would be more possible if you used a web cam.
You just need someone with the time, ability and will to do it.
ok i have a webcam but i dunno anyone who could put in any effort into this. i posted it in the portin idea's forum meybe someone can help me there.

FrierTuck
August 29th, 2006, 23:36
you just need a boerd coder, im sure somone here is willing to help cause they wanna make a name for themeselves