PDA

View Full Version : Win! A PSP and Silent Hill goodies!

wraggster
August 29th, 2006, 21:40
Via Gamesradar (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/psp/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=20060829144942109019&releaseId=)

For those of you brave enough to venture again on to the streets of Silent Hill, this competition should tickle your fancy with a 10-inch knife.

We've teamed up with Pathe to offer one lucky winner a PSP console, a UMD of The Silent Hill Experience and a DVD of the Silent Hill movie, which stars Sean Bean and Radha Mitchell and is due for release on 4 September. Three lucky runners-up will each receive a copy of the UMD and DVD.

Night after night, nine-year-old Sharon DaSilva enters nightmarish trances and when she is woken by her anxious parents she screams the words "Silent Hill". Driven to desperation, her adoptive mother Rose (Mitchell) disappears with her troubled daughter to find the root of her nightmare - the ghost town of Silent Hill.

After losing control of her car on the outskirts of the town (of course), Rose awakes to find Sharon gone. Once inside Silent Hill, she enters a world where reality and a hellish dimension seem to blur into one another. Stalked by hell beasts with massive knives, twisted limbs, burning flesh and a hunger for blood Rose stumbles from building to building following the lingering screams of her daughter.

Scared yet? Well, you'll have to brave the trailer to be in with a chance of winning. All you need to do to enter is watch the trailer here (http://www.trailerplayer.com/Silent_Hill_Trailer_Play_snif.html) and tell us the answer to the following question:

What does the newspaper call Silent Hill?

a) The Tainted Town
b) The Noiseless Knoll
c) The Town of Terror

To enter, click here (mailto:[email protected]?subject=Silent Hill compo) to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Tuesday 26 September 2006. Note: The movie is rated 15 so entrants must be aged 15 or over.

nielsss
August 29th, 2006, 22:24
cool i have already send an e-mail with aswer btw its f*cking easy!

hey just wondering whats that little yellow thingy near my user name:confused:

Hawky05
August 29th, 2006, 22:28
a yellow card for a warning maybe.. I dunno. *shrugs*

but I agree.. that question is just too easy. :D

nielsss
August 29th, 2006, 22:32
warning:eek:??!! ooh sh*t....Ermm i mean darn

Nasty Nate
August 29th, 2006, 23:23
is this like a random pick thing
and if so are multiple entries accepted

--edit never mind, its only in the UK and 1 entry per person

tallica
August 29th, 2006, 23:24
Cool i could do with another psp :P

Zargon
August 30th, 2006, 00:35
This contest is UK only? I already sent an entry and I live in Oregon. Oops!

Video_freak
August 30th, 2006, 00:37
Wow, that's the stupidest qusetion ever... :rolleyes:

John Vattic
August 30th, 2006, 00:49
Why are the questions on drawings like these so bloody easy?

Video_freak
August 30th, 2006, 00:51
Why are the questions on drawings like these so bloody easy?
So that ANYONE can win, even a retard.

crackkills
August 30th, 2006, 01:29
Yea same mistake here live in the US. That is not cool man, i was all hyped up. I totally wish I could win.

Datahax
August 30th, 2006, 03:44
Yea same here, I just sent it right in, even looked back to check if it was UK only on the main post and it didn't say...ugh why arn't these things posted.

pibs
August 30th, 2006, 04:00
Cool a extra psp to just mess around and test homebrew on newer fws without the worry of bricking your only psp.

shrimpidy
August 30th, 2006, 19:36
Really simple. UK only? I Live in Canada!