PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Wii Still Coming

wraggster
August 29th, 2006, 21:46
Whether or not the Wii succeeds will depend on one and only one factor: how many zombies you can brutally eviscerate with the Wiikatana. So earlier reports that Resident Evil would not be coming to the Wii caused many of us to immediately write the platform off completely. Duck Hunt is for fruits: let us spill the black, rotting bowels of the living dead, Nintendo!

But good news! While Resident Evil 5 won't be coming to the Wii, having been designed from the ground-up for the 360 and PS3, some other iteration will be coming, and will be called... Resident Evil Wii. Presumably, they will build this game from the ground-up to take advantage of the Wii's controller... perhaps a turn in the House of the Dead direction?

Hevyduty
August 29th, 2006, 22:11
Great news! But there's just something about the name "Resident Evil Wii" that doesn't sound very scary or intimidating.

fg-54
August 30th, 2006, 00:25
true, it sounds like one of my many wii inside jokes:

(a guy to a girl)
hey, wanna play with my wii? its white and verry small.

CampaKaze
August 30th, 2006, 00:26
No see the game could be comedy, u remember Unreal Tournament with the deep voices say Multi Kill! and stuff, well they added em in CS too but i mean if they had a commercial with a black background and red letters and saying Resident Evil Wii, it would make me laugh so hard that id "Wii" myself, and every time id kill a zombie id be like "You Just Got Wii-ed!" and and and.. in Call of Duty 3, if they have a Sergeant Johnson id be like, OM*G! Someone Shot Sergeant Wii.. er.. Johnson! Holy Crap! lol Wii is really much better then revolution cus revolution is booooooooring but it did sound cool at first.

Video_freak
August 30th, 2006, 00:47
This i going to buy a really good game! Especially with the Wiimote! :D

CampaKaze
August 30th, 2006, 00:52
Video_Freak, do you have a freakin secret fan club of like lovers or sumthing, cause a freakin Polar Bears ass? seriously dude that freakin rocks! Lmao!

DaddyCool
September 2nd, 2006, 19:41
Capcom will probably change the name

Swifty9
September 3rd, 2006, 13:13
Capcom will probably change the name
Yeah Resievil Wii sounds bit odd. :p