PDA

View Full Version : psp remote control

cz_orellana
August 29th, 2006, 22:24
how can i install a psp remote control like for sony on my psp 2.6 ta-082? i read on the internet that u can install it usin the eloader but how do i do this and where can i dowload this remote control?

cz_orellana
September 1st, 2006, 06:50
can somebody please answer

donne
September 1st, 2006, 07:51
If it's just 'the' remote control (that's for TV/DVD etc right ?) I used ircommander (ver 0.8 is the newest, I think) You must also download the pronto codes that's not included. Google it, though adding 'hack' would be easier.

To make use of it on a 2.6 I don't have the clue..

cz_orellana
September 4th, 2006, 21:50
how do i know which code is for my tv? if my tv is sony which is the code?

mavsman4457
September 4th, 2006, 22:52
None can run on 2.6 as of now but when the next eloader comes out they will be able to run. I have tried to install the codes on my 1.5 and call me stupid but it was a little too difficult and tedious for me. Searching through everyone's homemade codes to find one or two that will fit for my TV and Dish is tedious. I want a program that can learn commands and make my OWN remote on the fly.

donne
September 5th, 2006, 08:15
It's a bit tedious but quite easy btw..

Get the Ircom and download the pronto codes (it's a Zip consisting more than 2000 devices.. I've given the link to someone here but I forget where..) Copy the folders inside the pack to your Ircommander folder.

To use it, simply scroll down to your available device folder (i.e Sony folder) then scroll down to find your specific model.

If there's no specific model provided then use the same kind of product for the same manufacturer (any TV to specific TV model..) chances are the same or a bit less fuctional.

The pronto files are rather big, about 2,953kb (you need to extract it) I suggest you delete devices you don't own to make it less tedious..

Btw, try googling for prontocodes13.zip I hope these pack worked fine for you. I think there's a way you can 'learn' your devices hex code but using a PDA (so you can easily transfer it to your PSP).

dski1326
September 7th, 2006, 22:28
I googled the prontocodes13.zip and didn't get anything if u could give me a link that would help me out. thanx.

donne
September 8th, 2006, 00:51
Somehow I can't pm you.. Strange, hmm...

mavsman4457
September 8th, 2006, 01:55
I think you need 15 posts in order to receive PM's.