PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Ball Adventure Teeters Into Stores

wraggster
August 29th, 2006, 22:51
Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/729/729120p1.html)

SEGA today announced that their monkey-filled ball extravaganza Super Monkey Ball Adventure has shipped to retailers nationwide for the PlayStation Portable.

For the first time on PSP, the monkey hero AiAi and his friends will embark on a ball-rolling mission of epic proportions. With five unique worlds to explore, sixty quests to accomplish, and fifty puzzle levels to complete, SEGA aims to keep lonely PSP gamers company for some time. Exclusive to the PSP version is a wireless multiplayer mode which takes advantage of the PSP's unique capabilities, and allows gamers to play any of the game's mini-games with up to four players.

Expect to see Super Monkey Ball Adventure for the PSP in stores across North America tomorrow for a suggest retail price of $39.99.

Hawky05
August 29th, 2006, 23:54
Heh, I already got this game.

I'm sure it's been out in UK for a while now

?

Nookadum
August 30th, 2006, 00:04
This game is just as good as SMB for the PS2. ;) I recommend it.

Briggzy11
August 30th, 2006, 01:11
I alrealy played it, its bad, very bad, the original monkeyball's are class but this has ruined the enture series, the controls are dreadful and the graphics are the only 1's to ever give me motion sickness.

Disappointing really I would NOT recommend it and yes I do have good taste in games usually...

crackkills
August 30th, 2006, 01:24
man, all the psp games have horrible controls. WHY SONY??

psp411
August 30th, 2006, 07:24
I alrealy played it, its bad, very bad, the original monkeyball's are class but this has ruined the enture series, the controls are dreadful and the graphics are the only 1's to ever give me motion sickness.

Disappointing really I would NOT recommend it and yes I do have good taste in games usually...

lol couldnt've said it better myself:p