PDA

View Full Version : Cant insert coins :(

maggi
August 30th, 2006, 15:37
I`m just playing Metal Slug X on AES4ALL...it`s very playable, but i can`t figure out how to insert coins. Shouldnt the analog stick insert coins ? But the analog stick moves my character :/

Christuserloeser
August 30th, 2006, 18:57
AFAIK you can't insert coins as AES4All emulates the AES versions, not the MVS versions... Would have been called MVS4All if it would ;)

Shoometsu
August 30th, 2006, 19:04
you can convert the set in mvs mode if you really want to use credits using i.e. "convertneo -a mslugx.zip" in the dos propt, or include the universe bios and enable cheat "pl1 aes infin. credits"...

maggi
August 31st, 2006, 12:32
oO. Sorry, but I don`t really understand.

When I start the game I have 5 coins. I`m no Mslug-freak and I think I can`t finish the game with 5 coins. :D

Will the conversion to the "mvs-mode" influence the speed of the game ?

Christuserloeser
August 31st, 2006, 12:59
No, but using Neo4All/CD with Metal Slug 2 will have a big influence on speed ;)

Shoometsu
August 31st, 2006, 13:45
oO. Sorry, but I don`t really understand.

When I start the game I have 5 coins. I`m no Mslug-freak and I think I can`t finish the game with 5 coins. :D

Will the conversion to the "mvs-mode" influence the speed of the game ?
the aes mode you'll have only these 5 coins always, you can use the universe bios tho enable a cheat to unlimited credits, or use the rom in mvs mode where you can insert more and more coins...

DemoniusX
September 5th, 2006, 04:28
I am just thrilled to hear that Chui is working on something for the masses in DC emulation. A new mame4all,Snes4all and PSX for all will be pretty damn sweet. I look foward to this. Chui take your time DON"T RUSH. Always said you can't rush genius ;).