PDA

View Full Version : Wiimote Production Issues?

wraggster
August 30th, 2006, 16:45
The factory has received Wii controller's purchasing order and its sample, but is still stucked in testing phrase. From feedbacks of testers, currently the Wiimote and nunchuck still have a lot of small issues, such as buttons aren't sensitive, hard to press 2 buttons together, and even no response occasionally, and the current sample is easy to get damaged, using the controller in normal situation will produce some noise, etc. Entering Sept, if the above hardware problems cannot be fixed, it will directly affect Wii's selling strategy.
Also, the factory has not received the Wii console from Nintendo yet, currently they are testing samples using a dedicated machine only for testing, which means after an up-to-standard sample is produced, it still needs to be sented back to Japan to be tested by Nintendo for the 2nd time. Wii controller uses bluetooth technology for real-time data transfer, and infrared for "space location"(space as in that Eistein(?)) guy Time-Space thingy), and the 2nd phrase of testing procedures maybe even tougher!

sko, TheLogicalGamer
August 30th, 2006, 19:29
Bluetooth, top of the line

cloud_952
August 30th, 2006, 21:41
I wish the guy in the article understood the difference between "phrase" and "phase". o_o Reading it was just so wrong..

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 04:08
nice, bluetooth is the way to go :)

stotheamuel
August 31st, 2006, 05:00
Who the hell wrote this..

could'nt spell einstien.. and brought up einstein because when i think of space i think of einstein

phase not phrase...

stucked, sented

and if the persons native language isn't english my bad

muffinman
August 31st, 2006, 19:38
isn't that what dictionarys were made for?