It says:
"Wii, a whole new way of viodeogaming"

"Pre Order starts 08/30/06"
"Wii releases approximately mid October 2006"

"Wii remote works wireless and reacts on your movement"

"We publish the complete Info about Nintendos Wii from(onwards) August 30th at
www.wog.ch"

The tiny text right says:
"Wii breaks down the walls between gamers and non-gamers. Wii will bring people closer together- by themselfes and with their games.
During the last years videogaming has become an exclusive experience. The complexity of newer games has scared off those who have played with the whole family in the past. Wii will change that! Nintendo has developed the most invitational video game system of all times. Because of the unique Controller everyone - independent of age or experience- can play with the Wii uncomplicated. Everyone will have unbelievable fun with it."

Ad via Comments

Hawq
August 30th, 2006, 18:09
They missed the 'German exlusive colour - Gold!' bit out ;)

jojotjuh
August 30th, 2006, 18:19
w00t! it looks sweat!

sko, TheLogicalGamer
August 30th, 2006, 19:28
You've got to admit the cover for Zelda looks sweet, I really hope it comes out in October!

Zaneblade
August 30th, 2006, 19:36
is there a source?? it doesnt quite seem real to me...

i think i have seen some of the box arts on the nsider forums... none of them seem to have 'only for wii' on them

spiralof5
August 31st, 2006, 03:04
Why would any of them have "Only for Wii" on them? Especially when COD3 will not be only for Wii and neither will Rayman, NFS Carbon, etc. In fact, I've never known an exclusive to state this. You've been debunked.

Tony99
August 31st, 2006, 03:26
Why would any of them have "Only for Wii" on them? Especially when COD3 will not be only for Wii and neither will Rayman, NFS Carbon, etc. In fact, I've never known an exclusive to state this. You've been debunked.

i think because the controlls for the games are only for wii

M!ckeY
August 31st, 2006, 04:06
yeah that might be why they say only for wii :)